• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon center, had help with the lava and water. Pokemon stadium got griefed while I was uploading photo's, poke center got changed slightly but main structure intact. My Name is JaredLea2 ingame.

Pokemon Center First:

pokecenter1.png
pokecenter2.png
pokecenter3.png

Pokemon Stadium now:

stadium1.png

stadium2.png

stadium3.png

stadium4.png

stadium5.png

stadium6k.png

stadium7.png

Will be uploading videos of both if I can shrink the size enough.

EDIT: Adding a picture.

upsidedownrainbowpyrami.png

Outside Massive Pokeball:

massivepokeball.png

Inside Massive Pokeball:

insidemassivepokeball.png

EDIT: Adding gameboy colour (And the pickaxe behind it was made by me aswell.)

gameboyv.png

I had been working for a few days on this one but sadly a ran a ground when I came across someone elses work so I had to bring mine to a halt but I figured I'd post it up anyways. (Props go to Casham for a ton of help clearing the room out)
screenshot_20101115225254.png

screenshot_20101115225311.png

screenshot_20101115225259.png

ok, have been in this server for quite a long time, i need a promotion to build advance things including water :)

here is some of my random builds

GUEST28:
my first random enjoyment is the shroom wall(no hax or flying around), built from sky downto the undergrounds, Casham dubbed this as a spam, to me its an art and people will have a hard time griefing it :D

guest28,%20shroomwall.JPG

guest28,%20shroomwall2.JPG

GUEST31:
next is the sky stairs, whenever u see one of this, its maybe mine
guest31,%20skystairs.JPG

if you find this in the sky in guest31, let yourself fall looking downwards
guest31,%20freefall.JPG

and then look in the front, you found my secret garden
guest31,%20secret%20garden.JPG

GUEST34:
"wall tower with leaf wrapped around" grieved before i took a snapshot
guest34,%20tower%20garden.JPG

call it a leaf spam but IMHO i made it look better
(i didn't make the yellow inverted pyramid and the other grey orange brick pyramid)
guest34,%20leaf%20spam.JPG

bottom view of the leaf pyramid improvement
guest34,%20leaf%20spam2.JPG

same world(guest34) i made the giant imitation "underground block" and "glass block" on top of it + the blue cylinder
(Guite helped me out with the "blue cylinder", it was red bricks which he transformed into water)
guest34,%20blue%20cylinder%20+%20big%20block.JPG

doesnt look like a web, but its a web
guest34,%20web.JPG

GUEST35:
i enclosed giant blocky man in a blue cylinder, i will make bubbles around him later
(Cocopuffs and Wafflecopter helped me with this, same what Guite did, turn redbricks into water)
guest35,%20blue%20cylinder.JPG

view of giant blocky man inside the blue cylinder
(i didnt make giant blocky man)
guest35,%20blue%20cylinder2.JPG

Took me a long time to clear the area and create the pyramid. I'm pretty sure it was the largest underground cavern and the largest underground structure on guest34. At first I had tons of markers to help guide people to the spot, after 24 hours it was griefed pretty hard. I changed all the pathing to hide the structure a little more...

pyramid.png

pyramid1.png

pyramid2.png

Hey, first day playing this game. I love it! I met up with another player called DarkCrusader97 and we built a prison. Here's a few caps of what it looks like, Id be happy to give more info.

That's the front on view. Looks basic, but then don't all prisons?

Here's what it looks like on ground level, just reception etc

Now we begin to move into the basement. Convicts sometimes go down here to read..

Here's what it looks like. Simple with a library where convicts sometimes get lost in their readings.

Walking through the library..

Down to the basement. Wait, there's no basement beneath the basement....

Secret escape tunnel. Didn't see that coming :eek:hnoes: By the way, this goes deep into catacombs beneath the level, no need for pics, we all know what they look like :hehehe:

Back to the ground level, this is what it looks like looking up the stairs. (WHAT?? THERE'S NO WATER LIFT O_O) :doy:

And on level two we have several holding cells for inmates.

On level three we have a luxury holding area, with a view across the ocean, and gets the sun in the mornings.

Oh level three is also home to the infamous solitary confinement holding cell. Watch out for inmates here :blue:

On level four we have the communal bathrooms. Please make sure any jewlery and electronics are left neatly on the floor. This is a prison so don't expect to find them when you get out. Or expect to be alive for that matter.

On level five we have a lovely interior observation deck.

And finally on the roof we have many lovely views in each and every direction, with nothing stopping frustrated inmates from an heroing.

Please feel free to give me and DarkCrusader97 some advice, we're both keen and willing to improve.

I made a vault and a chile. Not in that order.
Peppercircle.jpg

The Pepper. I didn't do the word Chile, just the pepper and the arrow.
Vault door.jpg

The vault door.
Entryway.jpg

Just past the door. About this point I kinda gave up on it looking like a vault. I need more rusty metal blocks and some skeleton decals to really make it work.
Overseer's office.jpg

The overseer's office. With a skylight.
Commons.jpg

The Commons. Those windows look down on the entryway.
Commons from the overseer's window.jpg

And here you can see the Overseer's view of the commons. You know, for overseeing.

I had a bunch more planned for the project, but that's all I got done before reality struck and I realized I was building this on a guest server and it was doomed to be nuked. So ironic.

Scared my stuff will get griefed (the fake area I made-and was fairly proud of, as well as someone else's work adjacent was hit pretty hard last night by a griefer. Luckily they missed the hidden entrance to my actual project or I'd have gone crazy.
First (and currently only) project up is the mini-race track, all underground. (on Guest)

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

I had poltergeist-ish help from casham (mod/admin) clearing out about the last 1/4 of the bricks on the long side where it says 'RACE'. vplayer405 helped patch up the ceiling and build a few clouds on that side too.

I will be building an underground cathedral later today, built just on top of the race track (entrance hidden)

Is there any way to get this protected? I'm terrified someone will jump in and ruin the area before I'm done. I want to add some buildings, a blimp and stuff. Race-y things.

mine1dx.png

mine2z.png

mine3.png

mine4t.png

Made these yesterday but had to leave before I could takes pictures. It was griefed but when i came back to it someone had repaired it. Nothing to special but I thought the 6 something hours of work was worth putting up. :)

Edit: for some reason it isn't posting the image on the forum but if you click them it takes you to them in imageshack.

I am playing the free version of minecraft. Stupid that i didnt make more pictures of my house before it got destroyed.

However, it looked like Empire State Building. Maybe not so good, but the interesting was, that i had made a huge underground tunnel, also call it maze :)
Maybe some of you have seen it.
I like it, and it was my biggest project so far :DD

maybe i get cool...?

[EDIT]
I found another picture (Unbekannt.png)

Attachments

• Unbenannt1.png
    Unbenannt1.png
    596.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    703.5 KB · Views: 150
Hey guys. I'm new to the game. Started my account yesterday and here's what i got. Mario, a mushroom, a Goomba, and Bomberman.

mc-mario.jpg

MC-mushroom.jpg

mc-goomba.jpg

mc-bomberman.jpg

If you are currently GUEST RANK (which is the default when you start), please post some screenshots of your work here.

Within a day or two, an admin will review your post. If you're working hard, and we like your creations, you'll be promoted to the next rank.

reda10

If you are currently GUEST RANK (which is the default when you start), please post some screenshots of your work here.

Within a day or two, an admin will review your post. If you're working hard, and we like your creations, you'll be promoted to the next rank.

reda10

reda10

chrono jer.png
screenshot_20101116212417.png
chrono jer.png
screenshot_20101116212417.png

Two things I've made, did the Chronos and Jeroen thing with a friend though as we had nothing to do. [:
Don't ask me why they were posted twice, I'm too silly to make attachments correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back