• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dude Abides (on Cool2)

ab2xkl.png

A Mooninite (on Guest)

168ei6f.png

These are my first real sprites.

So you're the one who made The Dude. I love it man. Great job :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Claiming my Crono now. It's far from finished, but it's a start. Also my first sprite/portrait

:D

nicegt.jpg

Well, first i had to fix the wall, and so on so took a while :blush:

And it's in guest, already been ruined 2 times, So be quick if you want to see it ^^, Right from spawn place, (You'll see it)

Probobly gonna be slightly changed..

:D

nicegt.jpg

Well, first i had to fix the wall, and so on so took a while :blush

And it's in guest, already been ruined 2 times, So be quick if you want to see it ^^, Right from spawn place, (You'll see it)

Probobly gonna be slightly changed..

Yeah had that griefer digging down the middle of it, good you got a shot of it :D

R.I.P Loliville - may you lol in peace.

Oh, first post.
Great server and worlds guys!
Here is the big read castle, there are many pics in the imgur album.
Ul4Pm.jpg

These go all the way to the bottom of the map.
3yLtm.jpg

One of inside
sDU5v.jpg

ORpeF.jpg

Black and gold tower with my big ass flag next to it
uXWDN.jpg

Big flag, messed up spacing a bit, oh well,
AFbPP.jpg

As many of you know, our MineCraft server is the home of many awesome artists who build sprites, buildings, monuments, and huge recreations. This thread is reserved to give credit to those artists who create these amazing things!

If you have created something awesome in our MineCraft server, please post a screenshot of it here - and we'll know it was made by you! Thank you guys for all your help :).

PS: Looking for the rules of our minecraft server? Team9000 MineCraft Rules and Details

There is the link of the video!
YouTube - MineCraft Creations in team9000 server!

This is my Megaman that I worked on last night. If you haven't seen it before, it's because over 9000 griefers decided that Megaman would be executed then burnt at the stake. Hell, when I was working on the face (after I took the first pic) a griefer was already at work destroying Megaman's foot.
I know these pics aren't very good...there's way too much stuff in the way.

megamanscreenshot.jpg

megafinal.jpg

A few more creations for consideration:

Pink Triangle Flag with Curvy Name-Arrow Tag
screenshot_20101006192710.png

Chocobo Sprite from Final Fantasy 2:
screenshot_20101006221426.png

Chocobo again, backed out with Tag:
screenshot_20101006222027.png

Hey guys, I've been building this enormous tree for the past 3 nights off and on that is hidden deep within the jungle of guest. It's north-west from the spawn point, right after the upside-down black pyramid. It's still not quite finished as I plan to turn the "leafy" area into small rooms for exploring, but I won't have time to mess w/ it again for another night. So here's some pictures:

And some thumbs of the others:

Link to larger versions of thumbnails

Thanks for looking ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back