• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, im finally finished with my cobblestone castle and are looking forward to get an promotion;) so have a look.
njmwoued.jpg

r8rxjdxf.jpg

mfbbzh2o.jpg

t5cr0egg.jpg

4d8tq3qf.jpg

7nkhjct0.jpg

hw3xo782.jpg

rdhbk0n0.jpg

zpa6t3ng.jpg

2tbk4qxf.jpg

ai87en54.jpg

minecraft1.JPG

heres a photo of my castle its pretty cool, 4 floors, clear spiral staircase runs up middle its on guest12, its to your right when you enter server and go down stairs, a short hike
minecraft6.JPG
minecraft2.JPG
minecraft5.JPG
minecraft3.JPG
minecraft4.JPG

i would love promo so i can go on to bigger and better castles

and the two main creations I've made today, both completely by myself. I'm particularly proud of the tower or temple or whatever, it took me a while to figure out how to do that. So I have the huge gold cave, the tri-force, and a pretty cool temple, all on guest13 (as it is now). To find these, head straight from the spawn almost to the very back, and to the right a little bit. It's really close to the Magikarp (which I tried to fix. Didn't know how to do the tail).

On the Triforce I simply made a giant wall of glass to use as a canvas, and then deleted it when I was done.

I was originally planning on trying to make the spiral minaret,but I misjudged the dimensions and it's quite a bit shorter. I'll probably try again later, now that I know how to make the circle it shouldn't be that hard. Just make each layer taller... quite a bit. The biggest problem with this is that it is REALLY grey.

So, I think I've done 8 hours of work, and several pretty cool things... so.... promotion, please?

screenshot2010100911394.png

By aldowyn at 2010-10-09

screenshot2010100915024.png

By aldowyn at 2010-10-09

P.S: The difference in between the magikarp in the first picture and the one in the second is what I did there.

Idk if this is right place to get promoted but please promote me or explain were to get promoted if you like these:

Pyramid:
screenshot2010100720052.png

Tower:
screenshot2010100920482.png

Bridge:
screenshot2010100920592.png

Car:
screenshot2010100922184.png

more random things me and aznmeowface created together, credits to predator crossbow for helping with the plants vs zombies and parklane79 too for help on pixel art. These are all on guest world 12 the ryu and companion cube i posted earlier is also there i really hope they will be saved =) didnt know the guest worlds were reset every few days. plants vs zombies is in the middle of construction too. theres still alot of work to be done.

and the triforce
[SNIP]

So that was you with that triforce next to my building! Here be my structure (next to some pixel art, and next to some red tower thing that halted me from going any higher:sad:):
untitledtower1.jpg

i made an awesome triforce underground room tht i want to get a promo for! it's in the new guest map if u wanna find it!
this is a small portion of the room

Attachments

• The Triforce and Master Sword.png
    The Triforce and Master Sword.png
    980.8 KB · Views: 143
Lance from Contra!!! (exact replica to the pixel)
This took a long time to make, and it kept getting griefed.
I made it by myself, but thank you to everyone who kicked the griefers and helped me rebuild parts of it after the griefers damaged it

contram.jpg

contra1.jpg

EXCITEBIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (also exact replica)

(view from lance, the contra guy)
excitebike.jpg

excitebike2z.jpg

excitebike3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back