• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing my previous post, did a new one @ guest 38. This one's a towering dorm for badass students.
sandwichy.png

Underground it holds a club with the finest rockin' tunes ever heard and a bar with exquisite liquors which doubles as a fancy restaurant, however if you want to enjoy the best view in the city, you might enjoy the rooftop restaurant far more. Each student has his own room, which each have been decorated individually and no two rooms are the same (though each has a bookshelf(s) a fridge, a bed, a chair, a plant etc.) except for the DIY rooms, which the student can arrange to his own liking. Per every three floors there's also a bathroom featuring a toilet, a sauna and a shower. The first floor lobby has some books, large comfy couches and two TVs. The second floor has a nice lounge with some more couches and a large library (there's also a another library at the top floor).
I hope text like this isn't bad. :]

Not all builders' life is "perfect" and some times...
gUd48.jpg

At the bottom you are given a choice: the final one or given access to a service where you can rethink your decision at the clinic,
jdqVO.jpg

At the top you are greeted with,
F0IDx.png

However, you are still given the option to see where you are going, allowing for room for reconsideration on the plentiful place to sit around and ponder,
wDKFl.png

Once you decision is made, you are given 3 seconds for your life to flash before your eyes,
efdno.jpg

jUurv.png

nj8TS.png

Hey all,

Made this tonight - hopefully you like it! It's not a character, I just did it on the spot from a picture I enjoy.

Thanks!

Rei.

Attachments

• rei2.jpg
    rei2.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 118
  • rei4.jpg
    rei4.jpg
    537.9 KB · Views: 120
  • rei3.jpg
    rei3.jpg
    587.7 KB · Views: 115
Spleef.JPG
Spleef arena.
Spleef 2.JPG
Wouldbe taken more pics but computer restarted and when i got back someone was 'building' on it -_-
Metho_77.JPG
was bored and couldnt think of anything else
ps. i need to get better at editing screenshots...

Here are my creations, check em out, there were a ton others, just never realized I had to take a SS and post em here. :sad:

Gears of War! On this one, it was me and DEMOLITION5 (so give him a promotion if you have a chance too)
57mVW.jpg

Stewie Griffin!
CHcQ2.jpg

Sonic!
BZoN2.jpg

MORE TO COME :DD

Ok, made 2 things.

built my IRL car (1979 Camaro Z28), and a Canadian Maple Leaf.

upload.jpg

EDIT (Adding to 1 post) And santa claus

upload2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back