Modern Warfare 4 Confirmed.......really?

Even though there's an update to the article i seriously doubt activision won't make a mw3. The cows ran out of milk and they keep squeazing.

Even though there's an update to the article i seriously doubt activision won't make a mw3. The cows ran out of milk and they keep squeazing.
I think they ended the storyline with 3. They'll probably create some new story arc, though.

Agh
First game on my list next year. Fuck BO2.
Why not Halo 4? It's not next year. And it's a beautiful console game.

Back on topic..

I believe that Activision should have stopped with COD4. There is nothing farther than COD 4. If the story ended there, it would have been a decent franchise.

But blah, COD is worthy of it's praise for it's unbalanced multiplayer. Other than that, I think it's just like all the other shooters out there. But that's just my biased opinion.

Guys, I'm sure that this will be a very, VERY good, new, intuitive game that will revolutionize the way we think of video games forever.

The online community must be bustling with intelligent conversations about this game, and I'm sure the community around this game will be a very mature one, playing fair and not judging or jumping to conclusions.

I, for one, will be one of the first ones to pick up a copy of this new, fresh piece of gaming history.

loljk

First game on my list next year. Fuck BO2.
Some people won't take too kindly to that opinion. Especially considering the only 2 games anyone sensible will be playing next year are these two:
881.jpg
watch-dogs.jpg

Hey guys!

Guys!

Listen....

What if...

Just wait, hear me out....

What if...

Just hypothetically.....

Developers made.....

New games?

Rather than just constant sequels following a strict formula?

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" That is why the game industry is the way it is.

I think although the series is dying, Treyarch are doing their best to breathe new life into the series... IW can fuck off. Activision are money crazy. As long as they make their money, they do not care. Unless something changes MW4 drastically, I will not be buying it.

IW can fuck off. .

Uhhh...you realize that the heads of IW were canned by Activision (allegedly) to avoid paying them royalties, which resulted in IW basically dissolving. There was a lawsuit filed by the IW foudners against Activision, but was settled out of court, if memory is correct. So...unless you just didn't like the IW games (which were the original developers of the CoD series, but whatevs), I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Back