Music Links Thread :D

Expect a Vorsprung cover of this in the future.
Figure out why this helps explain my name.

I'm telling you thin right now.

Listen. To these. RIGHT NOW. You wont regret it. I got 7 other people to listen to this, they all got hooked on them, Instantly.

The band "Steam Powered Giraffe" is a group that originally formed as buskers on the streets of California, their uniqe get-up and original songs got them famous around there fast. Seriously, just listen to their work. You can tell that these songs were made to be performed.

EDIT: Just got my bro on them, make that 8.

Listen. To these. RIGHT NOW. You wont regret it. I got 7 other people to listen to this, they all got hooked on them, Instantly.

The band "Steam Powered Giraffe" is a group that originally formed as buskers on the streets of California, their uniqe get-up and original songs got them famous around there fast. Seriously, just listen to their work. You can tell that these songs were made to be performed.

Holy shit brilliant voiceacting...

Dat Steampunk.

That shit's almost as addictive as the post-Punk Russian indy rock I listen to whilst I paint shit.

This is old as fuck, and has probably been reposted, but it's OK Go's Here It Goes Again.
Not only is the song great, but this music video is pure genius.
It's even more amazing because it was all done in one take.
I hafta say, OK Go's videos are always awesome.
In other news, I learnt how to play this song today. Maybe Mumble one time.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMm-oe2JhDE

It's a good song. A good band.
Sorry if it's not video form, I can't tell on my iPad :/
Protip: if you want to embed things here from an iPad that are YouTubey, then this is what to do:
1. Under the video, go to the 'Share' bit, or whatever.
2. Choose 'by email'.

It should open up a email dialogue box thing. Just copy the URL there.

3. Open T9k.
4. Embed as per normal with the email link.
5. ????
6. Profit.

Back