Must watch shows?

I don't want no scrub. Don't want yo number for that matter.

I do advocate watching Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones. If violence ain't yo thang then watch the news... they show dead people and dismembered body parts.

I do like the Amazing World of Gumball.

Friends (Watched this since I was 10, they show it regularly TV now and I still watch it frequently)
Arrow (For all the superhero DC fans, Green Arrow's story is pretty damn good.)
Smallville (As above, but Superman's story)
CSI (Personally I like the original on set in Las Vegas the most, but Miami is equally good)

I could list down a shit ton of anime titles here but you could easily refer to this thread and sift through some of our recommendations: Anime

Invader Zim

I wished they would've made the Show to the end.

And other shows I can think of have been listed already or may not be a must watch. I don't think Drawn Together is, but loved it, so whatever.

I was going to suggest Supernatural because well, Supernatural.
But
SUPERNATURAL - YOU JUST GOTTA WATCH IT.
ZfjZCcS.gif

Other than that, as Marioman said, Psych. YOU HAVE TO WATCH PSYCH.

I sure hope you're discussing the intelligence of the protagonist, and not the quality of the show itself...

...because then we would have a problem.
Plotline of every episode :

Hey Momma

Hey Baby

*gets punched in the face by girl*

It also taught me how I should run around looking for sex from every woman I meet from when I was 10 years old. Good times... good times...

Plotline of every episode :

Hey Momma

Hey Baby

*gets punched in the face by girl*

Not every episode.
There's actually an episode with a plot, where he's turned into a woman and is only changed back until he realizes that you shouldn't be a douche to women just because you're a douche.

Uh, I dunno if this counts but...all of the Bionicle movies.

Maybe it's the nostalgia talking but HOLY FUCK, they are all amazing, even the Glatorian one. They all have a lot of hidden background story that is pretty sweet.

Back