• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

Don't forget the fireworks for New Years Day; bitches love fireworks on New Years Day. We could have them launching right after the beacon is (re) placed.

WANTED
Criminal name: KeebyFTW
Reason: throwing snowballs and vandalising Caprican property
2012-12-23_16.17.29.png

2012-12-23_16.17.50.png

If you see this man, contact a Caprican right away!
REWARD 100 credits

I would like to assure all citizens of Caprica: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

Er, I mean, I did not intentionally free that fiend. I believed my plan to escape the cell was foolproof, but he was craftier than I was led to believe.

I would like to assure all citizens of Caprica: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

Er, I mean, I did not intentionally free that fiend. I believed my plan to escape the cell was foolproof, but he was craftier than I was led to believe.
Key walked into the cell with me after i threw some snowballs on the floor. So he tried to put dirt blocks under him and then break some blocks near the ceiling so that he could escape. So as he was about to cover up the exit i pelted him with snowballs so that he would be pushed away therefore rendering him unable to cover the exit. I block glitched my way up the dirt tower and jumped out of the prison. So yeah thanks for helping me escape Key, you're a real pal.

Also snowballs do not actually hurt, they only give knockback. They will however do damage to armor so don't throw snowballs at people wearing armor.

Pictures of my "Hall of Heads" In Singleplayer :p If you are not currently with out a head, then well, I dont find you to be a close friend... I may be missing a few but whatever (and yes I do have my own head, im awesome)
2012-12-27_23.41.20.png
2012-12-27_23.41.36.png
2012-12-27_23.41.58.png
2012-12-27_23.42.06.png
2012-12-27_23.42.21.png

I've not been able to play on the server the whole week because I updated to 1.4.6 and tried to downgrade, but whenever I log in, the screen just stays black. Seeing my santa head in your single player just mounted there is kinda funny XD

I googled "downgrade minecraft" and clicked on the very first link. downloaded the minecraft 1.4.5.jar and replaced the minecraft 1.4.6.jar with the minecraft 1.4.5.jar.

I googled "downgrade minecraft" and clicked on the very first link. downloaded the minecraft 1.4.5.jar and replaced the minecraft 1.4.6.jar with the minecraft 1.4.5.jar.
Uninstall any mods you have. Also if you have a world that was made in 1.4.6 or that has a 1.4.6 item in it that might be the reason.

I have been on team9000 for 1 month.
I want to join because my friend is also a member of this town.
Although I occasionally play classic, I am still guest rank.
I was on t9k beta for about an hour, in no town.
I play an average of 10-20 hours a week.
I can help with protection and maybe builds.
I am here because I already know people.

I have been on team9000 for 1 month.
I want to join because my friend is also a member of this town.
Although I occasionally play classic, I am still guest rank.
I was on t9k beta for about an hour, in no town.
I play an average of 10-20 hours a week.
I can help with protection and maybe builds.
I am here because I already know people.
I know Pixel, or MastaAssasin in-game. He is a very good friend of mine and I trust him, I agree to his acceptance

Back