• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

Sorry for not coming back to begin building the Library. The original spot I told you mountain isn't big enough with your sheep and animals in the hole next to it. I'll need a bit more space to place it. I'd be willing to work on it this weekend or something if we can find a better spot for it. I believe the dimensions were something like 17x18.

Pictures of the Temple of Kelethos, the first of many in the Avenue of the Gods: 4th pic is an alternate design for the podium
2012-12-09_19.42.20.png
2012-12-09_19.43.07.png
2012-12-09_19.43.14.png
2012-12-09_19.44.23.png
It says Summoner of Holiness, Priest ___________ (we will appoint a High Priest for this all :p)

Hey could I apply at Capricia? I used to play in Beta 1.5 in the town of Woodkeep. I stopped playing for a while but want to start again. Thank you for your time, hope to see u around :D

Please fill out the correct application form, but seeing as we are pretty much full right now, I will let mountainboy965 tell you more.

Remember me pyros :D im unbanned and ive gained much staff/builder skills
Ryo5678, you have made yourself completely illegible to join Caprica from earlier this year. You are a threat to the safety of all Capricans. Does not matter if you are op or admin on another server, you have ruined our image of you. Capricans have reached the majority of letting you back in, they say no. You will never be able to re-join Caprica ever again. Good day, and have a nice life.
-Pyrhos, Head of the Caprican Border Guard and Team9000's Official Timelord

Pyrhos isn't being mean, he's being practical :p
There's a difference. Besides, he said "Good day and have a nice life." I'd take that as a compliment; wouldn't you?
Not to mention that he has all the rights in the world as Head of the Caprican Border Guard and Team9000's Official Timelord.

We need to destroy the beacon and place it when I return, how about New Years? That would be an awesome way to enter 2013

Back