My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Is it just me or is the song by the Princess and Queen super addicting, and also bone chilling at the same time?
What, This Day Aria?

This Day Aria is my favorite song in MLP. It's a very touching, but dark song. It shows Cadance's eternal love for Shining Armor and Queen Chrysalis' evil plot, and her eternal passion for it. The person who sung this song did a very good job in managing the personalities of Cadance ( Fake/Real ) in her tone of voice, and they way they hit the notes. Chrysalis' voice was very sharp, to the point, and evilly dark. Cadance, on the other hand, was desperate, sweet, and loving.

So beautiful.

Soon to be sung by yours truly.

Soon.​

What, This Day Aria?

This Day Aria is my favorite song in MLP. It's a very touching, but dark song. It shows Cadance's eternal love for Shining Armor and Queen Chrysalis' evil plot, and her eternal passion for it. The person who sung this song did a very good job in managing the personalities of Cadance ( Fake/Real ) in her tone of voice, and they way they hit the notes. Chrysalis' voice was very sharp, to the point, and evilly dark. Cadance, on the other hand, was desperate, sweet, and loving.

So beautiful.

Soon.​

indeed sir, it was the best song i've ever heard

What, This Day Aria?

So beautiful.

Soon.​

Yes this song. :)
I've been singing it for a while now. :p

Edit: Also my favourite song in the series. They really should make these songs available on iTunes.

images (55).jpg

Back