My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

>rsmv2you replied to the thread My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. There may be more posts after this.

It has come...

/me clicks link.

THE END TIMES ARE NEAR
HOLD YOUR LOVED ONES, FOR THE COMING APOCALYPSE IS NOT FAR.

You think those millions of fans would actually come together, make their own episodes that's hardly discernible from the original seasons 1/2.

We fucking need you Batman.

REPENT! ALL ABANDON THY HOPES AND FORGIVE YOUR SINS IT HAS COME TO AN END!!! THIS IS THE WAY THE WORLD ENDS!!! THE RIDE IS NOW OVER!!!

3II2SDG.png

nUpHLFa.gif
forget about what I said earlier about this movie, no chance I'm watching.

You were so angry that day I felt the rage from my monitor. And you aren't even mad at things people are usually mad at like the government... it was madder than that. Umad.avi
That wasn't even a shitpost, nor was it meant to be ironic. That is genuinely what I felt.

Is anyone as creeped out as me that Spike ends up being a dog? I always knew he never had equal rights.

That wasn't even a shitpost, nor was it meant to be ironic. That is genuinely what I felt.

Is anyone as creeped out as me that Spike ends up being a dog? I always knew he never had equal rights.

Well, if Hasbro decided to ruin everything because they hired Sonic 06' creative directors MLP G4 will live on somehow. Like Snowdrop. The fans have creative potential and genuine skills to make their own MLP G4.1. And not fail hard.

And yes, Spike is essentially a drone with no greater ambitions to do anything other than have an inter-species intimate relationship with Rarity. Which is perfectly normal because somehow I don't know. Time to watch more thread simulators.

If any of you guys are looking for a good show, I honestly recommend you guys go try Adventure Time.

There's a greater sense of progression in that show, even though it mainly goes for a 'slice-of-life' feel. The season finales and openers are well done, and always have a good sense of closure. I especially like how different pairs of characters who seemingly have no relationship whatsoever are actually revealed to have an interesting history.

The setting though, is what really made me go from "like" to "love" the show. It's basically set in a
post-apocalyptic nuclear
magical wonderland.

If any of you guys are looking for a good show, I honestly recommend you guys go try Adventure Time.

There's a greater sense of progression in that show, even though it mainly goes for a 'slice-of-life' feel. The season finales and openers are well done, and always have a good sense of closure. I especially like how different pairs of characters who seemingly have no relationship whatsoever are actually revealed to have an interesting history.

The setting though, is what really made me go from "like" to "love" the show. It's basically set in a
post-apocalyptic nuclear
magical wonderland.
I started watching Adventure Time a few days ago, love it so far
and ice king is awesome

I started watching Adventure Time a few days ago, love it so far
and ice king is awesome
Which season are you on? If I recall correctly, shit gets feely around Season 3. Finn's voice also becomes deeper, I noticed when I was watching Season 4-5 and compared it to Season 1. His VA and his actual character both age simultaneously!
One thing that amazes me is how they are able to pace each episode so well in only 11 minutes, compared to how rushed some episodes in MLP seem with twice the runtime.

And Ice King is batshit insane.

Which season are you on? If I recall correctly, shit gets feely around Season 3. Finn's voice also becomes deeper, I noticed when I was watching Season 4-5 and compared it to Season 1. His VA and his actual character both age simultaneously!
One thing that amazes me is how they are able to pace each episode so well in only 11 minutes, compared to how rushed some episodes in MLP seem with twice the runtime.

And Ice King is batshit insane.
just really really really nuts ^^

i'm at season 1, but i saw 2 ice king feel scenes before i watched ep 1

Back