My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I'm already almost done with season 1. Is something wrong with me?

Also, as soon as I saw this scene, I went and checked to see if someone else had put it on youtube, if not, I was about to record it. This has to be one of the best scenes in all of history.

I'd like to be a tree.

twilight_sparkle_hot_air_balloon_by_echoes111-d6riq0r.png

Do you like Ponies? Do you also like Fantasy Tabletop RPGs?
Then you should probably check out PonyFinder.
PonyFinder is a Pathfinder campaign setting based in the land of Everglow. They have already Kickstarted one book, and are now looking to make a second, Griffon oriented, expansion.

Well, I finished Season 4 a few days ago.

I immediately started enjoying it just as much as any well-written cartoon. The characters are a large cut above some of the crap that turns up on television, and there are some definite character developments throughout the series (not all of which I particularly liked). Discord has to be among my favorite characters in the show, his voice actor is phenomenal at making Discord interesting, funny, and really likeable. And another notable character whose voice I immediately noticed as soon as he started singing was Cheese Sandwich voice by Weird Al, which was a really cool and unexpected surprise.

By the end of the first season I felt like I knew our main 6 characters very well. My favorite in order from most to least favorite up to the 2nd season are as follows : Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash.
Oddly enough, I imagine due to the change in writers, there was a pretty massive shift in how much I liked the characters after season 2, my list then changed to : Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Apple Jack.

All in all, I really enjoyed MLP and I'm really glad that I decided to give it a go. And honestly, I feel like less kids would grow up to be assholes if they watched MLP.

The fandom is currently in hibernation until Season 5. Hopefully this time there's less high-octane fantasy bull and more character development things. I still wish Gilda came back and stuff happens. And who will take the iron throne?

So, I was browsing the interwebs, and I stumbled across this gem.

If anyone here has seen the hilarious movie "Airplane!", they should get this immediately.

bc84815a0ddb0af91da1b373df75cdfb.jpg

I was laughing hard as hell for over 20 minutes straight :rofl:

[collapse=Video clip - Warning, titties at end of clip]
[/collapse]

A few months without a season, had to say this season break went slower than usual, but we still good artwork n' stuff in return. And the new equestria girl wan't that bad, it was surprising good.

Back