My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Before:
my_little_pony_toys.jpg

After:
MLP-show-title-card_1.jpg

Derp

Oh god. I almost started watching an episode. My mouse was hovering over it and I kept on thinking "Seriously, how bad can it be? I'm all for love and tolerance." Then self-preservation kicked in and I kept on scrolling. :thumbsup: BTW, MLP reminds me of cigarettes. It only takes one to addict someone. Except you lose your self-esteem and place in normal society, not your lungs. ;)

...Still, five minutes wouldn't KILL me...and it has a good message...no, what am I saying? I better not...

Oh god. I almost started watching an episode. My mouse was hovering over it and I kept on thinking "Seriously, how bad can it be? I'm all for love and tolerance." Then self-preservation kicked in and I kept on scrolling. :thumbsup: BTW, MLP reminds me of cigarettes. It only takes one to addict someone. Except you lose your self-esteem and place in normal society, not your lungs. ;)

...Still, five minutes wouldn't KILL me...and it has a good message...no, what am I saying? I better not...
Eh....there ponies...what ya gonna do.

you will watch it, you will join the herd.

Back