My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

They were cool before you knew about them.

HA!
14454374.jpg

Which post do you speak of? ;P

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THOSE ARE THE RESULTS!!!!

I MEAN WHY!?!?!?

LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS...!!?
99925%20-%20FAIC%20fluttershy%20jesus_christ_how_horrifying%20nightmare_fuel%20rainbow_dash.jpg
(I want to get this page fucking over with)

mlp__pinkiepie__fixed__by_bittersweetdisease-d3hcq51.png
OH GOD 3G PONIES!!!ABANDON THREAD!!!!
tumblr_lmv45jshVD1qeuz19o1_500.png

(its almost over)
OH DEAR GOD MY EYES!!!#@!@! MY FUCKING EYES!!!
furry_pop__mlp_the_flim_flam_brothers_by_caseyljones-d4nxakq.jpg

Not amused at the Scoot one.

And don't get me started about what I saw on page 269... :mad:
I really don't understand why you wouldn't be amused as I for one, am overjoyed. This is an actual burger in Germany in McDonalds now thanks to the bronies voting for it. It is a legit burger named after Scootaloo that you can soon order in them MickeyD's and I'm surprised that Hasbro hasn't jumped on them yet for copyrights lol.

50 seconds in.

I really don't understand why you wouldn't be amused. This is an actual burger in Germany in McDonalds now thanks to the bronies voting for it. It is a legit burger named after Scootaloo and I'm surprised that Hasbro hasn't jumped on them yet for copyrights lol.

Whaa? I thought that was shopped!

Whaa? I thought that was shopped!
You thought wrong, and it wasn't meant to make fun of Scootaloo at all.

Edit: Lmao I just noticed that the burger after Scootaloo is called "ogs MC", who is a famous Terran Starcraft 2 Player! Always loved ponies and Stacraft.

medium_screen_shot_2011-03-10_at_4.10.06_pm.png

The time for the anti-pony has arrived.

struts.jpg

7bdcad7a8b1bd0d42d43a95024a65f8b

Well i'm glad most of the jabronis know about this kinda thing... It's like yeahhh....errr....nooo... i guess....
If they had taken the innocent route of friendship and happiness, it would be more successful. But yeah, I wouldn't picture widdle 7 year old girls playing with these, more like older (message censored for hilarity).

But hey, at least they ain't nude. (probably said too much)

StrutsSierra.jpg

This would've deserved its own thread. But I doubt anyone can find enough material since its unpopular for obvious reasons.

Btw, its "Struts". Okay the name is already kinda bad. I would've gone with "Sisterhooves" but yep.. there you have it.

Also, I find a lack of stallions in their selection disturbing.

Did I creepify the thread? Yes I did.

Mission Accomplished.

511eGbUHbFL._SL500_AA300___11981_zoom.jpg

Achievement Unlocked " The anti-brony brony. "

celstylingloose.jpg

Still better than this crap ^

medium_screen_shot_2011-03-10_at_4.10.06_pm.png

The time for the anti-pony has arrived.

struts.jpg

7bdcad7a8b1bd0d42d43a95024a65f8b

Well i'm glad most of the jabronis know about this kinda thing... It's like yeahhh....errr....nooo... i guess....
If they had taken the innocent route of friendship and happiness, it would be more successful. But yeah, I wouldn't picture widdle 7 year old girls playing with these, more like older (message censored for hilarity).

But hey, at least they ain't nude. (probably said too much)

StrutsSierra.jpg

This would've deserved its own thread. But I doubt anyone can find enough material since its unpopular for obvious reasons.

Btw, its "Struts". Okay the name is already kinda bad. I would've gone with "Sisterhooves" but yep.. there you have it.

Also, I find a lack of stallions in their selection disturbing.

Did I creepify the thread? Yes I did.

Mission Accomplished.

511eGbUHbFL._SL500_AA300___11981_zoom.jpg

Achievement Unlocked " The anti-brony brony. "

celstylingloose.jpg

Still better than this crap ^
22.jpg

Back