My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Don't know if any of you have heard Overwerk before, but he's fucking amazing.
Check out his EP "The Nth Degree"
But now, why I'm really here: Buzzin' by Overwerk, possibly my favourite techno song evar
Could somebody do a PMV? Please :3 if you don't like this song theres a few others in his album, mentioned above :D

Ahhh... you. Long time no see.

There is one particular member on this thread who keeps busting out 2 or 3 PMVs every week and regularly gets featured on EQD. Hmmmm...
The last time I tried doing a almost souly techno song this shit happened:

They are hard as hell to make. I "might" make a short of it. Infact I probably will.
I have a few projects already though:
Make a extended version of The Island (madeon remix) to please my fans who kept begging for a longer version of this:

A birthday pmv for him:
http://www.youtube.com/user/QuetzalDash

finish this sometime in 3-5 years:

Also, I have EOC this week so yeah, I will see what I can do hacks. X3

T_T

They are hard as hell to make. I "might" make a short of it. Infact I probably will.
Make a extended version of The Island (madeon remix) to please my fans who kept begging for a longer version of this:

A birthday pmv for him:

T_T
<3

A birthday pmv for him:

T_T
Rsmv, for "Take on Me" you do know that you can cut it off before the end of the song somehow?

^
You could make Derpy come in and crash into them in one scene, end it with "Oops my bad!" sometime during the second minute or whatever. If you dont wanna do the whole song.

Rsmv, for "Take on Me" you do know that you can cut it off before the end of the song somehow?

^
You could make Derpy come in and crash into them in one scene, end it with "Oops my bad!" sometime during the second minute or whatever. If you dont wanna do the whole song.
That would be like stealing his idea basically.

Octavia and Vinyl
the_bass_has_been_doubled_by_scramjet747-d4y6h85.png

I will preface this by informing you all that I AM NOT and have never been an artist. That said, there is only one thing in this world that can get me to draw, and that is ponies. So, with that, I leave you with Derpy, as drawn by me...
IMG_20120501_213206.jpg

Yes, she is missing her wings, because I can't draw those...

Back