My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Repost from EqD, but here's the scoop on Season 3 (Warning Spoilers):
Equestria Daily said:
Trixie's return was "confirmed" with a "I think we're not allowed to say, but I will expect season three to maybe see some great and powerful stuff". after someone asked if she would be returning. (yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes)

There was a great section about Derpy. Someone asked if she would be receiving anymore speaking roles, and the response basically said Hasbro loves Derpy, they have her everywhere now, but she probably wont be able to roll with anything other than background shots. You guys scared the poor girl!

Octavia's section was a question about "Which background pony would you like to voice?". This eventually lead to a shoutout for Octavia, where Cathy Weseluck just out of nowhere busted out an awesome voice for her, with a hint that she could do a duet with Rarity.

Fluttershy turning into a dragon and her cute voice coming from a giant lizard was actually mentioned by Tabitha. Sounds like season 3 to me!

More crazy ponies on the way! These are the best episodes btw.

Meghan reads Equestria Daily. Suddenly I'm even more insecure about my writing on this site! Please don't read this blurb Meghan, I'm totally doing it in 10 minutes in my hotel room!

Dash not confirmed or denied for filly-fooling (this question was hilarious).

They hyped Luna up, so we will probably be seeing more of her.

Tabitha's first panel was a huge success! And her voice is just as amazing in person as in the show.
Also new song has been released, also from EqD, but it is cell phone quality so beware.

Repost from EqD, but here's the scoop on Season 3 (Warning Spoilers):
Also new song has been released, also from EqD, but it is cell phone quality so beware.
Funny thing is a cover of the song already exists, about 6 vectors already exist, and about 10 caption memes already exist, within about 6 hours of it being posted.

Season 3 can not come fucking soon enough. ಠ_ಠ

WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE.
AHhcU.png

My interest had waned for this show, I'll be honest. But now, all of a sudden...
Soz if repost.
In less then 24 hours:
cotton_candy_sheepies__by_silverrainclouds-d57b139.png

it_says_that_they_like_jousting___season_3_spoiler_by_mylittlepinkiedash-d57bnvs.png

rainbow_dash_vector___rainbow_dashes_new_armor_by_anxet-d57bae6.png

dragonshy_by_raikoh_illust-d57bpav.jpg

(something about dragonshy was mentioned at comic con earlier yesterday)
twilight_showing_off_her_magic_by_yanoda-d57b54o.png

rainbow_dash_crystal_pony_armor__season_3_teaser__by_mysteriouskaos-d57bkjq.png

frolicking_fluttershy_by_videogamesizzle-d57b04g.png

HD0GX.jpg

Like I said, Season 3 can not come fucking soon enough. ಠ_ಠ

Btw, does anyone know when season 3 is going to come out?

In less then 24 hours:
cotton_candy_sheepies__by_silverrainclouds-d57b139.png

it_says_that_they_like_jousting___season_3_spoiler_by_mylittlepinkiedash-d57bnvs.png

rainbow_dash_vector___rainbow_dashes_new_armor_by_anxet-d57bae6.png

dragonshy_by_raikoh_illust-d57bpav.jpg

(something about dragonshy was mentioned at comic con earlier yesterday)
twilight_showing_off_her_magic_by_yanoda-d57b54o.png

rainbow_dash_crystal_pony_armor__season_3_teaser__by_mysteriouskaos-d57bkjq.png

frolicking_fluttershy_by_videogamesizzle-d57b04g.png

HD0GX.jpg

Like I said, Season 3 can not come fucking soon enough. ಠ_ಠ

Btw, does anyone know when season 3 is going to come out?
I would think around September like the Discord episodes... the songs weren't too good and that's probably because they were out of context, but I wanna see the possible villians.

Back