My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

and question why they didn't just make a pony based movie instead of going for the mainstream highschool conflict whatever setting
This is coming from someone that didn't watch the movie and really know nothing about it other than I think they look creepy as fuck being half-human half-pony and not one or the other.

My question is, why did they not make them entirely human, or, why did they not make it be ponies, and just be an alternate universe highschool setting thing...but just with ponies?

My question is, why did they not make them entirely human, or, why did they not make it be ponies, and just be an alternate universe highschool setting thing...but just with ponies?
rLsNBdT.jpg

merchandising! merchandising! merchandising!
spaceballs.jpg

But really I couldn't even get through the whole movie. And I went into it with a open mind and tried to expect it to be good but had my doubts.
And that is all I asked. As I said, I wasn't forcing people to watch it or to like it, but rather just give it a chance and not hate on it blindly. Your opinion is valid.

Funny thing is I haven't liked anything MLP related past the season 3 launch episodes (minus the fluttershy/discord episode, I liked it). The show became uninteresting and the episodes become so boring I haven't even seen the rest. Also, in relation to that is something that bothers me about the fandom is any sort of criticism towards any aspect of the way the fandom goes (or hell any negative opinion on this movie) is dismissed as blind hate and not taken seriously. Even in this thread is a victim of that. I expressed my aspects of disliking the season 3 ending and like half you guys just dismissed all my dislikes as blind hate. As for this I hope my opinion isn't received the same way as my opinion for the season 3 ending.
I have always tried not to be judgmental of others and accept that everyone has a different opinion. If I have personally offended you in the past, I apologize.

But a lot of you guys did over-react quite a bit.

forget about what I said earlier about this movie, no chance I'm watching.
lol my post got deleted
You were so angry that day I felt the rage from my monitor. And you aren't even mad at things people are usually mad at like the government... it was madder than that. Umad.avi

And have a song, because for some reason that slips my mind, I have not posted this yet... I really should have put this up when it was made...

And welcome to the reality of the whole reason the movie was made

rLsNBdT.jpg

merchandising! merchandising! merchandising!
spaceballs.jpg

But really I couldn't even get through the whole movie. And I went into it with a open mind and tried to expect it to be good but had my doubts. I gave up at "you're just like you and you're just like me" song. Just too cringy and the whole idea/design/new characters is just unappealing in general. Even if I did watch the rest it probably wouldn't change my opinion on it considering most of what I dislike doesn't change but regardless. As a movie per say its not terrible but I cringed through most of it and question why they didn't just make a pony based movie instead of going for the mainstream highschool conflict whatever setting for merchandising purposes.

Funny thing is I haven't liked anything MLP related past the season 3 launch episodes (minus the fluttershy/discord episode, I liked it). The show became uninteresting and the episodes become so boring I haven't even seen the rest. Also, in relation to that is something that bothers me about the fandom is any sort of criticism towards any aspect of the way the fandom goes (or hell any negative opinion on this movie) is dismissed as blind hate and not taken seriously. Even in this thread is a victim of that. I expressed my aspects of disliking the season 3 ending and like half you guys just dismissed all my dislikes as blind hate. As for this I hope my opinion isn't received the same way as my opinion for the season 3 ending.
Did you at least stay for the
Derpy?!

So what's this? Hasbro has devolved MLP into a gimmick to sell toys? I'm perfectly fine with this; as long as they release quality episodes.

Season 1 is still best season.

Back