NationStates Web Game

And here I was thinking I would just take the town of Bree...you guys is greedy land grabbers.

We don't have to use the Middle Earth map, we can make our own map or use a portion of the Earth as our nation. Like Scandinavia or something. You can't spell fjords without letters!

And here I was thinking I would just take the town of Bree...you guys is greedy land grabbers.

We don't have to use the Middle Earth map, we can make our own map or use a portion of the Earth as our nation. Like Scandinavia or something. You can't spell fjords without letters!
I'm down. Scandinavia alone seems a bit small, how about all of Europe? Especially with Chris's need for every square inch of land.

I'm down. Scandinavia alone seems a bit small, how about all of Europe? Especially with Chris's need for every square inch of land.
We also could take the world map and each person would represent a country. Although that would be a bit unfair with big countries like Russia or Canada.

Or we could just crumble up a paper and trace the lines, then we have some kind of..... Map....?

See, this is why I had the problem of a region map. People's countries would overlap. For example, here's the borders of my country since I made it up years ago:

LotariMap.png

Leaves very little room for anything else in Scandinavia.

I suppose I could go with the area that was originally Lotari if I really HAD to (rest was gained gradually over time, according to story), but I still don't like the whole region map thing.

How is this for a map?
A9EDkzd.gif

It is a height map of a region of a world.

Altitude: Green - Sea Level to Red - High Altitude
Depth: Cyan - Shallow to Blue - Deep

Back