NationStates Web Game

If you for some reason remember the name of your nation, and the password, you can revive it. If you registered with an email though, that would probably help. I've lost a couple other nations I've made due to the fact I couldn't remember the password and didn't have it attached to my email. Luckily, I remembered Lotari's password in one of the many times it has died, and attached it to my email.
Oh really? I might have to try and see if I can figure it out. It was probably attached to an email somewhere. I'll have to see if I can figure out what all the stuff was. If not I guess I can make another one.

So how is everybodys nation going?
Holy Obsidian's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, cars are banned, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.

Feel free to take a look at The Free Land of ChrisWsrn

It could be better but I would rather have factories and $$$ over clean air. Also Most of my citizens live inside of buildings or underground so they are not generally effected. The remaining 9% are not as lucky though.

My people are my playthings apparently. I rule my country how I like. People have almost no civil rights and just as many freedoms.

Oh also, there is a tax on meat. So only the really rich people can afford it.

Don't tempt me with games like this, playing too much already >.<!
All you do is answer issues every day to shape your nation. There's no time limit for answering them, so it's not like it will exactly consume your time.

I actually played this as a facebook app back when facebook was useful. I wish I could set my issues per day to something like 10

First name picked
NationStates said:
Not Yet Available: This name was used by a former nation that ceased to exist too recently. It may become available in 4 years 9 days.
>_>
But anyway here's mine: Xenar
EDIT: Only created it 8 min ago and have already received 8 telegrams for recruitment.

Back