NationStates Web Game

Asuming pixiel's map, I'd prefer the deadland maw down to the forgotten fort and up to the river signifying the far reach.

I like Pixie's map....

Same here,

Stick the Free Land of ChrisWsrn in the K'hrun Desert. That is the one place on this map the most closely represents the "Barren, inhospitable landscape." news-flash description of my nation.

EDIT: If any of the Dung Hole nations (Consumerists, Dictatorships, Police States, ect...) don't care where they are placed have them share a border with me. I need sources for contestants on my nation's television show called "who wants to be a immigrant"

Gallifrax can fit perfectly at the western side of Naroom, with the forests, coastline, and the plains, it would fit my World Factbook Entry perfectly!

Same here,

Stick the Free Land of ChrisWsrn in the K'hrun Desert. That is the one place on this map the most closely represents the "Barren, inhospitable landscape." news-flash description of my nation.

EDIT: If any of the Dung Hole nations (Consumerists, Dictatorships, Police States, ect...) don't care where they are placed have them share a border with me. I need sources for contestants on my nation's television show called "who wants to be a immigrant"
Hey, I take offense at dictatorships being called dungholes. My nation is beautiful and nearly crime and pollution-free.

Hey, I take offense at dictatorships being called dungholes. My nation is beautiful and nearly crime and pollution-free.

I am defining a Dung Hole nation as any nation that has people that are willing to cross the "Obstacle Course" at the border of my nation for the amusement of my citizens and for the testing of latest in autonomous warfare systems for my weapons contractors. If they make it through the "Obstacle Course" they become citizens of my nation. If they don't then ...

Also feel free to send your criminals and "thought criminals" across the border into my nation, I am in need of "contestants" and "Test Subjects".

After giving it some thought, I'd prefer a strip of land situated on the western end of the Western Plain and the eastern tip of The Far Reach.

Back