NationStates Web Game

"Cheese is a dangerous weapon"
Unbenannt.png

Ooh, look, I'm first in something. This is Moyasu's first step to dominating the Team9000 region!

I mean, erm, *influttershyvoice*yay...

lol that's great key, I love that! BTW y'all I'm on there now to... you made me decide to check it out for a few days...

Well, the main mission of the government to stamp out crime is well underway and is nearing completion. My next goal is to rid income tax. Wish me, and the entirety of The Great Timelord Planet of Gallifrax, luck.

Well, the main mission of the government to stamp out crime is well underway and is nearing completion. My next goal is to rid income tax. Wish me, and the entirety of The Great Timelord Planet of Gallifrax, luck.
My nation's income tax is around 70%...

Seems fair enough.

I was getting ridiculed by my friends who play this by having a 50% income tax
Yeah, I'm in the Top 5% for most conservative, and I go in and out of Most Extreme.

I find that being a general douchebag has positive effects on the economy.
Perhaps Obama should try it.

Yeah, I'm in the Top 5% for most conservative, and I go in and out of Most Extreme.

I find that being a general douchebag has positive effects on the economy.
Perhaps Obama should try it.
Nah, it'd be too severe in a real world application.

What the duck is this, Everyone knows that Duckdonia has the fattest people. These people in The shit Land of ChrisWsrn obviously fixed these results in there Capitalizt crap hole.

ekrT0n1.png

What the duck is this, Everyone knows that Duckdonia has the fattest people. These people in The shit Land of ChrisWsrn obviously fixed these results in there Capitalizt crap hole.

ekrT0n1.png
I beg to differ.

Any generally undesirable trait, ChrisWsrn is bound to be #1 in.

Sorry, just the way things are.

Back