• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Need help finding the responsible.

Antecus

I want to know who is griefing my place is the Nether over and over again, ignoring all the signs I placed there. Also the portal in the overworld was broken, even though it was in a plot owned by S9K1

Who made this mess? It's griefing, I was here frist, gtfo. Learn to read my signs.

Oh and if griefing in Nether is OK, then why was my portal in overworld missing one block, making it not work. And 3 portals magically appeared above ground close by, making mine not work.

In these screenshot, everything out of cobblestone, was netherrack or nothing at all, my portal was encased in Netherrack and pretty much invisible. This was griefed once before, and I don't mind sharing [MY] portal, but editing, MY stuff, and deleting My stuff is so sad. Ask me, we could make a nice base/house/whatever. But don't change shit without my permission. I left signs WITH MY NAME all over, so don't tell me you couldn't contact me even on forums.

The tracks are also not mine. Looks like someone hijacked my portal and somehow griefed it in the overworld as well as the Nether.

COORDINATES in Nether : -84x, 65y, -368z

kgbqv.jpg

5SXrf.png

5E2YZ.jpg

Can't be bothered to go to Nether, just to find my portal missing again next day, please talk, now. Also, if the one is from S9K1, which I highly doubt, because only 1 more person in S9K1 knows of this and doesn't play much and is on mumble with us.

Walked around a little, followed the tracks, got to a sign stating Caprica, the town. Why the hell do you touch my portal without asking -_-

Possibly someone ended up in it? Nether Portals are strange. One of my portals connects with yours but I don't touch anything. I just ride the rails back to Caprica.

Possibly someone ended up in it? Nether Portals are strange. One of my portals connects with yours but I don't touch anything. I just ride the rails back to Caprica.

The rails from Caprica cafe in nether lead straight to my portal, my portal was hidden under nether rack, now it is a house out of cobblestone...

Strange, Caprica is one of the most prestigious towns on the server. It is very odd that grief would trace back to them.

What I think happened was that while constructing the Nether cafe, the person who build it (I don't know who) noticed your portal close to the Caprica tracks and decided to connect it? Or maybe they thought it was abandoned.

One more thing. Is it alright if the Nether Knights and I use your portal to get from the Overworld to the nether? What I mean by this is that when I made a portal in my tower in the nether, the portal I made there connecting to the overworld, linked me to your portal in the nether once I went back through it. And If we could simply use it to walk out of and cause no harm, would that be okay? I have tried re-entering your portal and It is completely blocked anyways so there isn't any way conceivable that we could harm you in the overworld anyways, nor would we want to.

Me and Mountainboy965 built the Caprican Rails. I did half of it and stopped at the Nether Cafe because I was sleepy. Then mountainboy965 finished the rest of it.

Back