New Cellphone

Haters gonna hate. The only thing I have heard that was bad about the iphone on this thread is that the screens break easily. If you are dumb enough to not put a case on your phone, you are right. This is true with pretty much any phone. I think the bandwagon is riding a little heavy in here.

the only thing the iphone has going for it right now is optimization. other then that its still a single core phone with a smaller display then most of the new phones. Now i dont thing he wants an iphone and if i had to choose between the three he said id choose the Nexus S

Chillax, Apple haters. There's a good reason why iPhones are so terribly popular. They have a ton of features, they're fast, and they look as slick as they perform. If you're gonna hate because iPhones are "too mainstream" for you hipster tastes, at least acknowledge the fact its really not the worst phone out there.

worst phone out there.

Really fixed

Chillax, Apple haters. There's a good reason why iPhones are so terribly popular. They have a ton of features, they're fast, and they look as slick as they perform. If you're gonna hate because iPhones are "too mainstream" for you hipster tastes, at least acknowledge the fact its really not the worst phone out there.
i-got-this.jpg

Back