New Cellphone

you cant quote your own post
Yes i can nar.png

:orly:

If you are a sprint customer wait a few days as Sprint is releasing another super phone.

Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch. Dual Core @ 1.25GHz, 4.5" Super AMOLED (or in Ollee's case: Super Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), 8MP Rear Camera, 2MP front, amongst android 2.3.3, and 4G. Its quite the monster next to the Motorola Photon.

If you are a sprint customer wait a few days as Sprint is releasing another super phone.

Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch. Dual Core @ 1.25GHz, 4.5" Super AMOLED (or in Ollee's case: Super Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), 8MP Rear Camera, 2MP front, amongst android 2.3.3, and 4G. Its quite the monster next to the Motorola Photon.

that os looks so funky

Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.

A coworker has that Galaxy S, it's not bad, looks almost like the Nexus S too. And no, I'm not a sprint customer, I'm going with my ISP/phone/cable provider.

Since most of the people I asked seemed to say the Nexus S, I decided to go with the Nexus S. It's not a 4G like the other 2, but I don't really care all that much, everywhere I go there is free wifi and plus, and not everywhere can handle 4G, most places here can only handle 3G. Now for the part where I wait for the store to open..

It doesn't

Yes, Samsungs TouchWiz is kind of iPhone esque, but it's not really. It's also just an "skin" that you could technically disable and use standard android launcher, also alot of people are using SPB Shell which is a good launcher.

Nexus S is a good choice. Good sized phone, stock Android, plus I think it has NFC (Near Field Communication) built in, which is a future credit card payment option rolling out in a few places.

Yes, Samsungs TouchWiz is kind of iPhone esque, but it's not really. It's also just an "skin" that you could technically disable and use standard android launcher, also alot of people are using SPB Shell which is a good launcher.

Nexus S is a good choice. Good sized phone, stock Android, plus I think it has NFC (Near Field Communication) built in, which is a future credit card payment option rolling out in a few places.
I thought he was talking about Sense

Nokia always makes good, reliable phones (however, that 'N-Gage' is a real shocker).
HTC's are fairly dear, but are reliable, quick, user-friendly and useful.

My two cents.

Samsung epic or HTC trophy. I'd tell you to get an iPhone, but It comes on two rare provides. AT&T sucks, and verizon is expensive. and ofc, people are like "WUT IZ JAILBREK?".

Back