• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Woodkeep planning

Where should Woodkeep be located

• Snow

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Desert

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Island/beach

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Forest

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As far as I've seen, the walls aren't being put up until we are done flattening the land, as per Pyro's request. Its taking a long time.
Pyro, Y U NO answer my questions? Will Woodkeep be on varying elevations to give it a bit more variation? If so, we should do that terraforming before setting up the walls.

Pyro, Y U NO answer my questions? Will Woodkeep be on varying elevations to give it a bit more variation? If so, we should do that terraforming before setting up the walls.
It shall haz elevation, but for now, flatten the land, we need to get things flat before elevation takes place.

ok,
ingame username: morica537
part of a town before wipe? : no
why do i want to join woodkeep? :heard a lot about the town and it seemed as good as any town to start with. (I don't mean this town is a low, starter town if anyone got that from the text.)
Do i play classic? : I did at the beginning of the summer (around the beginning of June.) , then i was allowed to borrow a computer and didn't want to get WOM on the computer because I had no idea when the person I borrowed it from wanted it back, and i was ranked cool.

ok,
ingame username: morica537
part of a town before wipe? : no
why do i want to join woodkeep? :heard a lot about the town and it seemed as good as any town to start with. (I don't mean this town is a low, starter town if anyone got that from the text.)
Do i play classic? : I did at the beginning of the summer (around the beginning of June.) , then i was allowed to borrow a computer and didn't want to get WOM on the computer because I had no idea when the person I borrowed it from wanted it back, and i was ranked cool.
Hm... can you post a picture of the house you re planning on making, and how you will hope to benefit the town, any skills you have, etc?

house2.png
house.png
house4.png
house3.png

I would contribute by finding nice minerals for Woodkeep, and would help with projects when I'm on. (sharing computer with MiniCacti. :thumbsdown:)

Back