• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Woodkeep planning

Where should Woodkeep be located

• Snow

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Desert

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Island/beach

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Forest

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VOTED ISLAND!

Its the best because e can defend easly and islands are round so we can make Centre City Inner City and Outer City LOok better

Different entirely. We need to live on a peninsula, with both forest and snow. Thesnow has kept woodkeep very hardy feeling, but forest provide pretty grass and a nice premade forest.

Different entirely. We need to live on a peninsula, with both forest and snow. Thesnow has kept woodkeep very hardy feeling, but forest provide pretty grass and a nice premade forest.
VOTED ISLAND!

Its the best because e can defend easly and islands are round so we can make Centre City Inner City and Outer City LOok better
i was thinking of settling around a bay, we can make a port ontop of the bay, then we can expand out, eventually expanding over a snowy biome
when they finish spawn tower, i will gather a group, and find the perfect place to settle away from spawn
the adventure will be fun. when it gets night, we pitch "tents" and light a fire/furnace and in the morning, we pack up, and continue.
when we find the perfect land, we just start building, and getting more people.

Island may be easy to defend, but we would have a serious lack of space, and really doesn't fit the theme of woodkeep. Woodkeep belongs in a fairly harsh environment, with many hills, rivers, and epic mountains. Island doesn't fit the harsh them of wk, too... wussy. I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with the television show Game of Thrones, or the book series it's based on, A Song of Ice and Fire, by George R R Martin, but if so, woodkeep is an equivalent to winterfell, or maybe castle black.

EDIT- Lulz I totally just nerded out of you guys... sorry!

like i said, i was thinking of settling around a bay, its easy to protect, and provides water and water transportation. we can go slightly more how i wanted woodkeep to be in the first place, a sunny town. and have a port over the bay (will post screens of wat i was thinking soon)

Post-wipe: after the wipe, we need to be on there right after the wipe, wait until after the spawn tower is complete, then immediately split into two groups
group 1: uses sprint to boost ahead and claim a spot far away for the town.
group 2: stays near spawn and mines for cobble and iron. once enough money is earned to make the town and claim some plots, group 2 will split into another 2 groups
2.1: sprints to the town location and helps build the station and dig toward spawn.
2.2 tunnels from the spawn station to woodkeep.

1: Pyrofiredelta, Ustulo, Shark1313, bcbrad, ichainreactioni
2.1: Krinzler, zootboy, panasoni, zachshadey
2.2: MegaMento, redhaze5, Paco, pingo, Hallucination

Since it doesn't work with what I said before, we need to constantly update the forum on our coordinates. At least for me, I may not e on for the whole jog, since of my times that I can play. If team9000 can give us an advance idea of when I can work it inti my schedule.

YES GROUP 2.1 I Love exploring

I can tell you me and the group will find the perfect spot

Also when we find a spot what do we put there a beacon?

REALLY!? REALLY!? You are voting for island!? Apparently you cannot capture the feeling of WoodKeep. Woodkeep in a sandy place? That will look wrong and stupid! I can't believe I am building with these people >.<... anyone and everyone should know Woodkeep does NOT belong in a sandy place. I am sure any expierienced Minecraft player would know... you dont even have to be experienced. If island wins... I am most likely just going to join a different town... but you shouldnt tide the poll just for my opinion. If it comes into a tie. Then you should incorporate the island part... but I will still most likely leave if the island or desert ties for first or comes in first. :megusta:

REALLY!? REALLY!? You are voting for island!? Apparently you cannot capture the feeling of WoodKeep. Woodkeep in a sandy place? That will look wrong and stupid! I can't believe I am building with these people >.<... anyone and everyone should know Woodkeep does NOT belong in a sandy place. I am sure any expierienced Minecraft player would know... you dont even have to be experienced. If island wins... I am most likely just going to join a different town... but you shouldnt tide the poll just for my opinion. If it comes into a tie. Then you should incorporate the island part... but I will still most likely leave if the island or desert ties for first or comes in first. :megusta:
krinz, this is just to see people's opinion, it will all truely come down to when the wipe actually happens. when the wipe happens, we'll deside from there. i am personally hoping for a combination of all of them (my ssp world is like that) by that, i mean, its located around a bay, in the forest, next to a desert, with part of the forest snowy.

Oh... Pyro, I meant if there was a tie between like desert and island... I if it was like snow an island... But really, Woodkeep in a sandy place would just look retarded... And you have to have VERY high hopes to think you could make it look good in a place like that.

Oh... Pyro, I meant if there was a tie between like desert and island... I if it was like snow an island... But really, Woodkeep in a sandy place would just look retarded... And you have to have VERY high hopes to think you could make it look good in a place like that.
or.... we could just mine the sand, and replace with dirt :)

Come on you guys. Have you not seen Sandy Beach? BUILDING WOODKEEP ON AN ISLAND WOULD BE A COMPLETE DISASTER

Back