Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes

I have Bravely Default, too, happy to register and help out. In fact, if it weren't for stupid Pokemon XY and ORAS, I'd play Bravely Default all the time. Maybe I can fix that?

Well, with school starting back up, I won't have as much time to play as I would like, but I will definitely still be playing it here and there.

My friend Code is 1950-9746-4230. I really want Bravely Default but don't have it, and I play Omega Ruby and Pokemon X a lot. As soon as possible, I want to transfer my Pokemon from Pokemon X to Omega Ruby.

My friend Code is 1950-9746-4230. I really want Bravely Default but don't have it, and I play Omega Ruby and Pokemon X a lot. As soon as possible, I want to transfer my Pokemon from Pokemon X to Omega Ruby.

Added. My FC is 3797 7263 0598. Thanks for the add!

I've been too lazy to find my friend code until now. It is...

3282-4181-2342

I have Pokemon Y, Fire Emblem, and Professor Layton. I haven't played it much lately, but I will get back into it soon. And I hope to be picking up Super Smash Bros soon as well.
Added

My old 3DS broke a loooong time ago. But I just got a new one (I sent the old one to Nintendo, they couldn't fix it but they sent me a new original 3DS all shiny), with the same Nintendo Network ID and everything! But my friend code is different this time, so if you tried to add me with the old friend code that I posted a long time ago on this thread...don't DO THAT. Add me with this new friend code!

1951-0131-9129

I will add you all again. And the new guys as well!

EDDDIIIITTT: Okay I re-added Zennai, Cupcake, Sean1995, charizardman, Casey, Pasaria, Pixiel, littlespedve and Ekatski.

And I also added DerDo, moondoggy, ABarbeau, Dachou, Ekgladiator, crafteroftemines, BenTheWis, Flaunty, Cpt_Duck, brantbren and bbgunshot
Added you back

Back