Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes

(Edit: Fixed the missing number.)
Missingno.png

I've been too lazy to find my friend code until now. It is...

3282-4181-2342

I have Pokemon Y, Fire Emblem, and Professor Layton. I haven't played it much lately, but I will get back into it soon. And I hope to be picking up Super Smash Bros soon as well.

3282-4181-2342

I have Pokemon Y, Fire Emblem, and Professor Layton. I haven't played it much lately, but I will get back into it soon. And I hope to be picking up Super Smash Bros soon as well.

Added! 3797 7263 0598

My old 3DS broke a loooong time ago. But I just got a new one (I sent the old one to Nintendo, they couldn't fix it but they sent me a new original 3DS all shiny), with the same Nintendo Network ID and everything! But my friend code is different this time, so if you tried to add me with the old friend code that I posted a long time ago on this thread...don't DO THAT. Add me with this new friend code!

1951-0131-9129

I will add you all again. And the new guys as well!

EDDDIIIITTT: Okay I re-added Zennai, Cupcake, Sean1995, charizardman, Casey, Pasaria, Pixiel, littlespedve and Ekatski.

And I also added DerDo, moondoggy, ABarbeau, Dachou, Ekgladiator, crafteroftemines, BenTheWis, Flaunty, Cpt_Duck, brantbren and bbgunshot

My old 3DS broke a loooong time ago. But I just got a new one (I sent the old one to Nintendo, they couldn't fix it but they sent me a new original 3DS all shiny), with the same Nintendo Network ID and everything! But my friend code is different this time, so if you tried to add me with the old friend code that I posted a long time ago on this thread...don't DO THAT. Add me with this new friend code!

1951-0131-9129

EDDDIIIITTT: Okay I re-added Zennai, Cupcake, Sean1995, charizardman, Casey, Pasaria, Pixiel, littlespedve and Ekatski.

And I also added DerDo, moondoggy, ABarbeau, Dachou, Ekgladiator, crafteroftemines, BenTheWis, Flaunty, Cpt_Duck, brantbren and bbgunshot

Added! Thanks.

3282-4181-2342

1951-0131-9129

Added both of you.

I believe I have added everyone in this thread now, and for those who want to add me and are to lazy to go to the first page, my friend code is below. I just got Bravely Default and I need more people to help me build my town. If you have not played this game yet you should. It is like Square Enix took all the awesomeness of the old Final Fantasy titles and made a 3ds game with it.

3566-2892-8770

3DS Friend Code: 1177-7891-8651

Adding Charizard, Darkprime, brantbren, bbgunshot, Flaunty, Cpt_Duck, DerDo, BenTheWis, Cuppycake, and Sean.

If I did not add you, it's because I don't know you. If you added me, or would like to add me, you'll get a much faster response if you send me a convo with your code, saying so.

Typically caught playing Pokemon X, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Tomodachi Life.

Edit: I have a Shiny Binacle UFT, I also appear to have gotten a few pets through wonder trade that have multiple IV markers tagged. *knows nothing about IVs*

&& Seeking Houndoominite

I believe I have added everyone in this thread now, and for those who want to add me and are to lazy to go to the first page, my friend code is below. I just got Bravely Default and I need more people to help me build my town. If you have not played this game yet you should. It is like Square Enix took all the awesomeness of the old Final Fantasy titles and made a 3ds game with it.

3566-2892-8770
I have Bravely Default, too, happy to register and help out. In fact, if it weren't for stupid Pokemon XY and ORAS, I'd play Bravely Default all the time. Maybe I can fix that?

Back