• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Object Carpenter

As long as there is no immaturity in the posts, than I believe it is not a problem.
Except not. Rules are rules, it's not like he lets under aged people talk on mumble, there's the same level of maturity in my posts as there is in people that are able to talk on mumble and hey guess what.

Goldseeker. I have something slightly bizarre I'd like for you to build, to test your mettle a bit. I'd like for you to build a tub full of water with a person in it, with a toaster/microwave/some electronic appliance (radio?) being tossed in. I want it to be a snapshot of the moment before the object hits the water. I want emotion from the person. Do you think you can do it?

Harpy Bierthday! Go out and get high off life and drunk with passion, just be sure to omit the life and passion parts...

Mia_happy_birthday.gif

Except not. Rules are rules, it's not like he lets under aged people talk on mumble, there's the same level of maturity in my posts as there is in people that are able to talk on mumble and hey guess what.
happy birthday goldseeker! hope you have an awesome one! and what, malinax?

Back