Off topic question about bees

rileyper

Let's say you're standing in the middle of an open field with no weapons besides your bare hands and intellect, and were for some reason required to fight and kill 250 pounds of bee. That 250 pounds can be distributed evenly through any number of bees, but the bees can't be smaller than regular honeybees. So, one 250-pound bee, five 50-pound bees, 520,000 regular-sized bees (I checked), or anything in between. Also, regardless of the size, the bee(s) fly as fast as regular bees, but the big ones are a lot slower at accelerating and changing direction. How many bees?

A fuck ton. Why? I HAVE NO IDEA.
EDIT: upon further thought, I would fight a big 250 lb. one, seems easier to deal with IMO

Assuming that they are all worker bees and they have an average weight of 90 milligrams there would be around 1.26 million bees...or a shitload which is also an acceptable answer imo!

Assuming that they are all worker bees and they have an average weight of 90 milligrams there would be around 1.26 million bees...or a shitload which is also an acceptable answer imo!
10838306.jpg

I'd fight that one big bee. Using my wits and intellect I use my ninja-taekwando-karate-samurai skills and beat that bee to a pulp.

Then I send the corpse of said bee to Chuck Testa to be taxidermised. Mount it over the fireplace, and people will read it when they press the "O" button.

That unlocks 2 achievements.

???

PROFIT !

I'd fight that one big bee. Using my wits and intellect I use my ninja-taekwando-karate-samurai skills and beat that bee to a pulp.

Then I send the corpse of said bee to Chuck Testa to be taxidermised. Mount it over the fireplace, and people will read it when they press the "O" button.

That unlocks 2 achievements.

???

PROFIT !
Well played....

I'd fight the 250lb Bee, it's common sense that the best way to kill giant bee's is by curb stomping them. Sadly since there are no Curb's in an open field I'll just have to improvise, are there any trees near by?

I'd fight the 250lb Bee, it's common sense that the best way to kill giant bee's is by curb stomping them. Sadly since there are no Curb's in an open field I'll just have to improvise, are there any trees near by?
Tree-stomping FTW.

You need something to sting it with, you only have yourself. I'm still going for curb stomping on a tree, if no trees are available I'll use the hard ground.

Back