Off topic question about bees

But how the -blam!- do you burn them

WITH YOUR MIND?

WHAT MIND POWERS DO YOU HAVE VORSPRUNG!
All of them.PNG

FFFFUUUUU-

Well, here's my question for you:

Let's say you're standing in the middle of an open field with no weapons besides your bare hands and intellect, and were for some reason required to fight and kill 250 pounds of beese. That 250 pounds can be distributed evenly through any number of beese's, but the beese can't be smaller than regular honeybeese. So, one 250-pound beese, five 50-pound beese's, 520,000 regular-sized beese's (I checked), or anything in between. Also, regardless of the size, the beese(s) fly as fast as regular beese's, but the big ones are a lot slower at accelerating and changing direction. How many beese's?

FFFFUUUUU-

Let's say you're standing in the middle of an open field with no weapons besides your bare hands and intellect, and were for some reason required to fight and kill 250 pounds of beese. That 250 pounds can be distributed evenly through any number of beese's, but the beese can't be smaller than regular honeybeese. So, one 250-pound beese, five 50-pound beese's, 520,000 regular-sized beese's (I checked), or anything in between. Also, regardless of the size, the beese(s) fly as fast as regular beese's, but the big ones are a lot slower at accelerating and changing direction. How many beese's?
i see what you did there, and i was thinking the same thing when i saw your first poast in this topic. well played sir

FFFFUUUUU-

One. That's easier than the bees, actually, 'cos you can't strangle bees.

Also, my weight is in Muscle. So by that size you might have trouble with that.
He's a Pyro with all kinds of mind powers, AND has control over the space-time continuum. He could fry all your neck muscle off and send it to Venus, then disassemble your body and rearrange everything, then strangle you by the ankle which now replaces your neck.

He's a Pyro with all kinds of mind powers, AND has control over the space-time continuum. He could fry all your neck muscle off and send it to Venus, then disassemble your body and rearrange everything, then strangle you by the ankle which now replaces your neck.
Well -blam!- me then.

FIght one bee worth 250 lbs, it does not mean the bee is large, it is a small be that is very dense, therefore I can be much faster than the bee in question.

Back