Official Pokémon Thread

Not an egg Zen, but a level 5 Dratini already knowing Extremespeed. =P And the award for pointless semantics goes to-

Fortunately for you, Barbeau, I still have a female Dratini that knows the move on my SoulSilver. It'll only take me a couple hours to transfer her up and breed an extra for you.

Hell since I'm nice like that, I'll even breed some extras beyond that. So, who here wants an Extremespeed Dratini (put your hand down, Zen, I already know you want one :y)?
Right. I was confused, I only remembered the part about about extremespeed being an egg move, and coincidentally, this being only way to get Espeed on a Dragonite.

And yes I want an Espeed Dragonite. X3

Now then, would anyone like a Growlithe with Close Combat and Morning Sun, a Kabuto with Knock Off, or a Turtwig that knows Superpower?

Right. I was confused, I only remembered the part about about extremespeed being an egg move, and coincidentally, this being only way to get Espeed on a Dragonite.

And yes I want an Espeed Dragonite. X3

Now then, would anyone like a Growlithe with Close Combat and Morning Sun, a Kabuto with Knock Off, or a Turtwig that knows Superpower?

Ooo, Kabuto with Knock Off, you say? I'm interested. I have a shiny Tynamo I can trade you. I'll admit it has a crap nature and it's IVs are dookie, but it is shiny! Or, y'know, if you want something worthwhile, let me know and I may be able to oblige. I do have some Rotoms with 3 perfect IVs.

Ooo, Kabuto with Knock Off, you say? I'm interested. I have a shiny Tynamo I can trade you. I'll admit it has a crap nature and it's IVs are dookie, but it is shiny! Or, y'know, if you want something worthwhile, let me know and I may be able to oblige. I do have some Rotoms with 3 perfect IVs.
Oh, a customer! I'll take anything. I recently received a Rotom from another friend, so it's no longer on my searchlist. I'm not too interested in the shiny Tynamo if its stats are crap, but I do not have anything on that evolution line. I'd take it if you're looking to get rid of it.

If you want me to breed Rapid Spin on to a Kabuto, I can do that with a few more hours. It was part of the original plan, but I was in a rush.

Oh, a customer! I'll take anything. I recently received a Rotom from another friend, so it's no longer on my searchlist. I'm not too interested in the shiny Tynamo if its stats are crap, but I do not have anything on that evolution line. I'd take it if you're looking to get rid of it.

If you want me to breed Rapid Spin on to a Kabuto, I can do that with a few more hours. It was part of the original plan, but I was in a rush.

As of now, I'm working on breeding my Rock Team for the Pokemon League, so I have some decent rejects I can trade to you. No real rush on getting the Kabuto, though. It may not be until this evening at the earliest that I would have time to get on and trade.

As of now, I'm working on breeding my Rock Team for the Pokemon League, so I have some decent rejects I can trade to you. No real rush on getting the Kabuto, though. It may not be until this evening at the earliest that I would have time to get on and trade.
Does it need Rapid Spin?

Thank you very much--I have a new favorite person. Let me know if you have a specific 'Mon you'd like in return. Otherwise, I'll just try to breed you something great.
Aight I have a couple Dratini ready for trade. Both are 4IV, Adamant nature: pick whichever one you want.

1- Male| Perfect HP, Attack, Sp. Def, and Speed| Espeed egg move| Marvel Scale ability
2- Female| Perfect Attack, Defense, Sp. Def, and Speed| Espeed egg move| Marvel Scale ability

I'll go ahead and add your FC. I've just posted mine in the FC thread, so add me back and let me know when you can trade. I'll take whatever you want to offer. =P

Aight I have a couple Dratini ready for trade. Both are 4IV, Adamant nature: pick whichever one you want.

1- Male| Perfect HP, Attack, Sp. Def, and Speed| Espeed egg move| Marvel Scale ability
2- Female| Perfect Attack, Defense, Sp. Def, and Speed| Espeed egg move| Marvel Scale ability

I'll go ahead and add your FC. I've just posted mine in the FC thread, so add me back and let me know when you can trade. I'll take whatever you want to offer. =P

Ok, I've added you and I'll be on-line for a bit if you're available now. If not, I'm on usually during the week after 7pm Pacific time. Or tell me when to be on and I'll be on.

Thanks, Cupcake...which now sounds like a pet name. Um, thanks, CC, I appreciate your help.

Also, has anyone got an Eevee with H.A. Anticipation or is Normal-type Friend Safari with Eevee? Since I got so lucky with the ExtremeSpeed Dratini, I thought I'd try my luck again. In case anyone is curious, I'm Fighting-type Friend Safari, but I don't remember which 'Mon.

Thanks, Cupcake...which now sounds like a pet name. Um, thanks, CC, I appreciate your help.

Also, has anyone got an Eevee with H.A. Anticipation or is Normal-type Friend Safari with Eevee? Since I got so lucky with the ExtremeSpeed Dratini, I thought I'd try my luck again. In case anyone is curious, I'm Fighting-type Friend Safari, but I don't remember which 'Mon.
I'll have one for you soon.

Heh, it's no problem. And I don't care if you call me Cupcake; s'what I'm used to. =P

As for your safari, it has Mankey, Sawk, and Hariyama. (°∀°)b

Current breeding Project: Adamant Heracross with Rock Blast

Would anyone like me to set one aside for them? Post below or, preferably, send me a conversation so we don't cloud up this thread.

Again, I also take requests for breeding. No shinies, but any nature and set of egg moves is doable.

Welp, just spent 2 hours using thief on Chanseys. Between the lucky egg I originally had in Y, the one I got in X, and the four I got today, I'm set. I never want to see another Chansey again.

Also, I don't want to defeat the Elite 4 again, now that I know what happens to the guy in Anistar City I just gave that baby Pokémon to...

Also, I don't want to defeat the Elite 4 again, now that I know what happens to the guy in Anistar City I just gave that baby Pokémon to...

So many feels. I gave him a Fletchinder. I've evolved it to a Talonflame and use it now to hatch other babies.

Alright, next batch of breeding projects. Before I get rid of these, is anyone interested in:

Mareep - Modest with Agility
Charmander - Adamant with Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, and Outrage
Ferroseed - Sassy with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock
Marill - Adamant with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet

Again, accepting any breeding requests. I'll be working on Machops next.

Some guy posted on reddit that he released over a thousand pokerus infected bidoof into wonder trade.

Back