Official Pokémon Thread

so I don't know if anyone here knows this but if you register your 3ds and a selected game you can get pokemon x or y for free.

I got my 3ds in october and this deal still worked so now I have both x and y :d

so if you haven't registered your system then I would suggest doing so on club nintendo!

edit: link for those who want it http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-pokemon-promo/

edit 2: so I think I am going to use y for like nuzlock and other silly stuffs

so I don't know if anyone here knows this but if you register your 3ds and a selected game you can get pokemon x or y for free.

I got my 3ds in october and this deal still worked so now I have both x and y :d

so if you haven't registered your system then I would suggest doing so on club nintendo!

edit: link for those who want it http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-pokemon-promo/

edit 2: so I think I am going to use y for like nuzlock and other silly stuffs
If you're gonna nuzlock (which I've done a total of 2, which none I have completed. Or at least won. I'll do another later.) Do Blaze Black or Blaze Black 2. It's extremely hard plus depending on the rules you can have a lot of fun. IT changes some of the types of pokemon, like how Snivy's end evolution is Grass/dragon and every pokemon has a small chance to have their dream world ability. So Tepig could have Thick Fat or some shiznits like that. =)

If you're gonna nuzlock (which I've done a total of 2, which none I have completed. Or at least won. I'll do another later.) Do Blaze Black or Blaze Black 2. It's extremely hard plus depending on the rules you can have a lot of fun. IT changes some of the types of pokemon, like how Snivy's end evolution is Grass/dragon and every pokemon has a small chance to have their dream world ability. So Tepig could have Thick Fat or some shiznits like that. =)
meh maybe? idk I am so far enjoying my nuzlocke even if it is retardedly easy. then again x y is easy compaired to older games

A friend of mine who has never played Pokemon before got Pokemon X for free today. I think this will turn out interestingly and I will keep you all updated with anything funny or amusing during his first adventure to be a Pokemon master.

A friend of mine who has never played Pokemon before got Pokemon X for free today. I think this will turn out interestingly and I will keep you all updated with anything funny or amusing during his first adventure to be a Pokemon master.
awesome I think he will enjoy the game.

update:
nuzlocke on y is stupid easy, however I have already lost 2 pokemon (I am a horrible trainer who sends out other pokemon to tank so my mains can kick ass :p) I wasn't sure if I was forced to use the first 6 I caught so I have been switching out for more diverse pokemon for different rolls. (mainly cause braixen, wartortle, pideotto, fletchinder, dunsparce, and furfrou is not a good team lol) right now I am rocking braixen, wartortle, hawlucha, amaura, dunsparce, and hippopotas. I probably need to do more grass battles to make sure I don't lose anymore pokemon

awesome I think he will enjoy the game.

update:
nuzlocke on y is stupid easy, however I have already lost 2 pokemon (I am a horrible trainer who sends out other pokemon to tank so my mains can kick ass :p) I wasn't sure if I was forced to use the first 6 I caught so I have been switching out for more diverse pokemon for different rolls. (mainly cause braixen, wartortle, pideotto, fletchinder, dunsparce, and furfrou is not a good team lol) right now I am rocking braixen, wartortle, hawlucha, amaura, dunsparce, and hippopotas. I probably need to do more grass battles to make sure I don't lose anymore pokemon
If you want to play Pokemon Y/X in a super hard mode, play Pokemon X LEGENDS (omgfakj) It's basically no items, 1 Pokemon Catch per area, no entering Pokemon Centers unless a party member dies, then you can go into the center and release the pokemon and heal and that's it. For events like a free NPC heal outside the center, if you leave the general area of said NPC you can't continue using them.

If you want to play Pokemon Y/X in a super hard mode, play Pokemon X LEGENDS (omgfakj) It's basically no items, 1 Pokemon Catch per area, no entering Pokemon Centers unless a party member dies, then you can go into the center and release the pokemon and heal and that's it. For events like a free NPC heal outside the center, if you leave the general area of said NPC you can't continue using them.

So just catch a Pokémon every area, kill it, and heal your starter. Bleh.
Even if that's not possible, it's still ridiculously easy thanks to Exp Share. What the hell was TrollFreak thinking when they made that shit?

ok I lied a little, after losing 4 pokemon (3 of them getting swept by a fighting trainer) I may or may not die. rip in peace foxy lady

also if you want to make it harder just turn off exp share, however I am not cause then I would die

edit Im not sure if blacking out from a sky trainer battle counts as losing. if so well then shit

also if you want to make it harder just turn off exp share, however I am not cause then I would die

I turned off the Exp Share the moment I got it. My Pokémon only fainted 3 times in the main story. (Battle Maison is another matter...) XY is simply ridiculously easy.

I turned off the Exp Share the moment I got it. My Pokémon only fainted 3 times in the main story. (Battle Maison is another matter...) XY is simply ridiculously easy.
oh I know I was saying for my challenge i didn't want to turn it off.

my next challenge since I guest this is now over? (idk how skybattles work for nuzlockes) is to do a single pokemon run. Not sure which pokemon I want to do it with yet though

I already have a few bred Omanytes nicknamed God
I can give you one.
alrighty Ill take them on x until Im ready for them on y :D thank you

welp with that the grass gym kicked my ass and I am now "done". I think I am gonna just beat the game or at least get the y legendary maybe the other ones and then well yea time to do a solo run which I don't think will last.

So I guess the thread died and I get to revive it YEAAAAAAAA.

So remember my nuzlocke that failed? Well considering I caught my first ever shiny I would say it was more successful than intended!

iajJASd.jpg

Considering the name of him I don't think I am going to evolve him but it is impish nature and yea I really like the role he filled in my team so woot.

Current team for those interested delphox, blastoise, lucario, yveltal, piloswine, ampharos. (nicenames are foxy lady, shell master, bloodgang, desolation, gold digger, fabuloso) and all of them are males cept for the legendary lol

I've been trading over my 'mon from previous games, and I re-discover a shiny Steelix I had. Man that thing is pretty when it's gold.

Time to revive this thread.
So hackers discovered 3 new moves.
The first one is Hold Hands, which does nothing.
The other two?
ibgumYbGgaOn2m.png

A variation of Land's Wrath called Thousand Arrows that hits flying Pokémon and a variation called Thousand Waves that prevents grounded Pokémon from escaping.
ZYGARDE-X AND ZYGARDE-Y CONFIRMED

TIME TO RIDE THE HYPE TRAIN
Hype-Train-TRAVIS-1.png

TIME TO HOP INTO THE HYPE TRAIN AGAIN

C3aN93o.jpg

4tBsWR5.jpg

6Xs3buR.jpg

A6N2mNy.jpg

Mega Swampert just became my favorite Mega Evolution. And Mega Diancie? That means...
KALOS MEGA EVOLUTIONS!!
DAMMIT NINTENDO, AS IF THE SSB4 HYPE WASN'T FUCKING ENOUGH
YOU FUCKING BASTARDS

6IjYKvr.gif

EDIT:
Mega Sceptile: Grass/Dragon - (Lightning Rod) (4x resist wasn't enough?)
Mega Swampert: Water/Ground -(Swift Swim) (but muh sap sipper)

TIME TO HOP INTO THE HYPE TRAIN AGAIN

C3aN93o.jpg

4tBsWR5.jpg

6Xs3buR.jpg

A6N2mNy.jpg

Mega Swampert just became my favorite Mega Evolution. And Mega Diancie? That means...
KALOS MEGA EVOLUTIONS!!
DAMMIT NINTENDO, AS IF THE SSB4 HYPE WASN'T FUCKING ENOUGH
YOU FUCKING BASTARDS

6IjYKvr.gif

EDIT:
Mega Sceptile: Grass/Dragon - (Lightning Rod) (4x resist wasn't enough?)
Mega Swampert: Water/Ground -(Swift Swim) (but muh sap sipper)
I love how Brendan looks the same and May looks so much younger.

Also, sweet fucking jesus. Could they make Sceptile anymore of a fucking BAMF than it already was?

And Steven. Yey!

EDIT: Also, someone's been working on the translations. Apparently, Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre aren't actually going to be Mega Evolutions. Instead, they are known as Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, and the method for forming them is called Ancient Devolution.

Back