Official Team9000 Starbound Server

Wooty

Staff member
The Team9000 official starbound server is now online.

IP: starbound.team9000.net
Password: pinelemon

As starbound is very hackable, it is your responsibility to keep your coordinates private, and only share them with other players you trust. Each person begins in their own system, so friends should join a group and beam between ships, or use fuel to travel to each other's locations.

Enjoy!

Anyone else notice that all the races have some kind of tragic backstory? at least, that's what I've gathered. Apparently, if you're a Glitch, you're out looking for a way to overthrow the monarchies and make the universe a place for the Glitch to live as they please, and if you're an Apex, you're a member of the resistance against Big Ape, out to gather resources and people to fight for your cause, so the Apex can live free of oppression.

Well, I caved and bought the Gold pre-order package. Guess my name is gonna be on some NPC's head?

Anyone else notice that all the races have some kind of tragic backstory? at least, that's what I've gathered. Apparently, if you're a Glitch, you're out looking for a way to overthrow the monarchies and make the universe a place for the Glitch to live as they please, and if you're an Apex, you're a member of the resistance against Big Ape, out to gather resources and people to fight for your cause, so the Apex can live free of oppression.
Floran don't have that much of a tragic backstory. You just don't want to be a savage anymore.

Well I played as a floran at some point and all he wanted was to be a kick ass warrior.
EDIT: Well ninja'ed

I've noticed that more than one person has spawned on the same planet. Odd, but whatever.

Does anyone wish to invite me to join them? I'm down for whatever, pretty much a complete nooblet at this game though :3

"pinelemon" doesn't seem to be working for me. Do I need anything for "server account"?

Quick Question: Is PvP disabled by the server? If so I'd recommend against it as there is a command ingame to toggle yourselves individually and it's kind of a bummer for those who want to do it for teh lulz.

Quick Question: Is PvP disabled by the server? If so I'd recommend against it as there is a command ingame to toggle yourselves individually and it's kind of a bummer for those who want to do it for teh lulz.

We're still running basically the stock config.

Back