Official Team9000 Starbound Server

Aww :(
Is it any good compared to terraria?
The basic framework of Starbound resembles Terraria, but that's where the similarities end for the better. Starbound offers the player a chance to explore a seemingly endless universe, making it feel more like an RPG than Terraria. Starbound is also far less predictable, where as Terraria can be easily broken down to an exact science, and manipulated to benefit the player.

I doubt it will go on sale as it's in beta. Could be wrong though.
excuse me sir but kerbal space program is in beta (ish) and has gone on sale multiple times!

also I kinda killed some friendly florians on my world (I accidentally clicked with my sword equipped and had to kill the enraged ones) and thanks to them I have a decent poking weapon now :p

excuse me sir but kerbal space program is in beta (ish) and has gone on sale multiple times!
Unless the developers change their mind, it is currently on a discount as it is. It's not going to go on sale again. In other words, the Minecraft route. When the game officially releases it's not going to be $15.

also I kinda killed some friendly florians on my world (I accidentally clicked with my sword equipped and had to kill the enraged ones) and thanks to them I have a decent poking weapon now :p
"Oh, sorry Mr. Floran, I didn't mean to slice your face open."

So... Umm...

If anyone needs anything in-game, feel free to ask. Whether it be Fuel, Materials, or anything like that, I'm willing to share some of my supplies. :D

Yep.jpg

Yep2.jpg

Yep3.jpg

Also, I have a chest with Techs and Blueprints in it as well.

Back