Official Terraria Server Petition Thread

Do you want a Terraria server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i misclicked on the vote x.x but i agree with having one, it is a very different game then minecraft. ans this is a GAMING community so why not?

We will have a Terraria server: on one condition

We need a sponsor to donate money to Team9000 for more memory and such

I guess it's a good idea. I don't like Terraria, but if others do, that's O.K. I doubt it will end in lag, but if that is the case, I am steadfastly against it. I just think that it's a bit of a waste of time. Woot / Sonic always has heaps to do, and it's not worth it if in the long run it ends in chaos.
I dunno.

If we start a terrira server people might ust leave the minecraft server for along time besides it will get laggy and then noone will come back to the minecraft server. But i do kinda like the idea.

Well...
If they like terreria enough to leave minecraft, they would've done it a while ago.
Honestly, this isn't anything special to me, but I mean, I'd pop on every now and then.. I don't really get terreria

Woot has said that the reason he never put a server up - or one of the reasons - is because a Terraria server has to be run under Windows currently, and I think he needs/wants software for Linux.

Woot has said that the reason he never put a server up - or one of the reasons - is because a Terraria server has to be run under Windows currently, and I think he needs/wants software for Linux.
oh i see. oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back