Official Terraria Server Petition Thread

Do you want a Terraria server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no, as Mudkip is a Water-Ground type and Electric is not effective against Ground. Thus, Mudkip would win.

Well, nice logic you got there. Be a sssshame were anything to happen to it.

Mudkip doesn't acquire the ground type attribute until it evolves into Marshtomp. As such, it is a pure water type Pokemon.

I win.
:doy:

In any case, were Mudkip to be a water-ground type, electric would hit normal damage. Electric isn't effective against ground, while electric is super effective against water. An electric type move would then even out between those 2 types to hit the normal damage.

Yes, but Mudkip pwns in cuteness.

Look at this: :mudkip:

and then tell me that pikachu would not be so mesmerised that his accuracy would fall.

Think about it. He would be so obsessed with mudkips cuteness, that he would completely miss him when attacking.

Mudkip doesn't acquire the ground type attribute until it evolves into Marshtomp. As such, it is a pure water type Pokemon.

I win.

In any case, were Mudkip to be a water-ground type, electric would hit normal damage. Electric isn't effective against ground, while electric is super effective against water. An electric type move would then even out between those 2 types to hit the normal damage.

Oh and did I meantion that my :mudkip: is level 100?

I win.

:facepalm: u know nothing about pokemon? if mudkip were ground-water, electric wouldnt hurt it because of the ground traits. the water traits dont matter with the damage. and thats with any ground-water type. sorry. i win! :P :doy:

I win.

Actually, Mudkip is unusual as it is a starter that is double-type. Mudkip is Water-Ground.
It's true that Electric would do normal or not-very-effective damage to Water-Ground. However, a Ground move used by Mudkip would be super-effective against Electric. Even still - Ground negates Electric. Like how Flying negates Ground. For example, Moltres is Fire-Flying. Fire is not-very-effective against Ground, but as Moltres is Flying as well, it negates Ground (not effective i.e. doesn't work).

There we have it.

And Jorcraft - my :sackboy: is better than your monorail cat.

So ultimately I win.

Actually, Mudkip is unusual as it is a starter that is double-type. Mudkip is Water-Ground.

Orly? These say otherwise.
http://t9k.me/LO
http://t9k.me/LP
http://t9k.me/LQ

:facepalm: u know nothing about pokemon? if mudkip were ground-water, electric wouldnt hurt it because of the ground traits. the water traits dont matter with the damage. and thats with any ground-water type. sorry. i win! :P :doy:

Maybe you're right. I haven't touched my Pokemon games since March, lol. I'm too lazy to test it out at the moment too, so you win. For now. :doy:

Whatever. In the end, it's not important.
I haven't played Pokemon (seriously) for years. I used to be a Pokenerd. Now I play Minecraft and TF2.

You all are on the right track but have your ideas mixed
Mudkip is a water type till evolution
therefore electric beats water
however, when it does evolve
electricity will do nothing because electric attacks wont affect ground types in anyway whatsoever
:mays: Thats how ya do it

Vorsprung said:
Actually no, as Mudkip is a Water-Ground type and Electric is not effective against Ground. Thus, Mudkip would win.

Mudkip is water dumbass, and it is also the down-syndrome pokemon

You all are on the right track but have your ideas mixed
Mudkip is a water type till evolution
therefore electric beats water
however, when it does evolve
electricity will do nothing because electric attacks wont affect ground types in anyway whatsoever
:mays: Thats how ya do it
that clears it up for all of us. except me cause i already knew that :)

however, this guy beats all of ya :)

Attachments

• 170px-493Arceus[1].png
    170px-493Arceus[1].png
    40.7 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back