ok can you get sever admin when you launch a sever

No.

If you have an issue with random people/undesirable people joining your server, use a password to prevent that issue. If it's supported for the particular game you wish to play. >_>

The only admin/moderator type stuff you can do is what you see on the Launch page. (IE: launch the server with the settings Team9000 Launch allows you to choose.)

how im trying

What part of No, do you not understand?

You cannot be an admin, you can only select the settings it shows you on the Launch page. You will never be an admin on a Team9000 server. I've been with Team9000 for over 3 years and I can't admin anything. You get a free server with the settings you see on the Launch page. <-- nothing more! :)

I guess I shouldn't have even said admin/moderator at all. I should've known it would confuse you people on the internet. After all, the internet is a haven for the uneducated and those dumbed-down by technology. (I feel dumbed-down by the internet and technology myself.)

ok :)

What part of No, do you not understand?

You cannot be an admin, you can only select the settings it shows you on the Launch page. You will never be an admin on a Team9000 server. I've been with Team9000 for over 3 years and I can't admin anything. You get a free server with the settings you see on the Launch page. <-- nothing more! :)

I guess I shouldn't have even said admin/moderator at all. I should've known it would confuse you people on the internet. After all, the internet is a haven for the uneducated and those dumbed-down by technology. (I feel dumbed-down by the internet and technology myself.)

Chill.

You've already read the post explaining that you can't (at least not here), so I'll just stop now rather than leap into snark mode.

Back