• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Okay, time to open my feelings again and tell a deep, dark secret of mine.

Melexiious

You know, that one secret you've always had. That one you've always kept secret because you feared that you'd not like how people would think of you? That you'd lose friends or that you'd just feel bad, or insecure after saying it? Or just a secret you have and you just wont tell anyone? Period?

Well, here's mine. I'm keeping this post small, because the longer it is, the less likely I'll create it. But remember the emotional impact is possibly one of the largest of all of my blogs, now or maybe even ever.

Welp, here it is.
For my entire life, I've had gender confusion issues, I've always felt like I was born in the wrong body.

Will I start Crossdressing?
Nope.
Will I get surgery?
Nope.
Will I kill women and make a suit out of their skin and sing Q Lazzarus's "Goodbye horses" while tucking my balls in between my legs and saying "Would you fuck me, I'd fuck me, I'd fuck me hard"?

Maybe.

It's just something that will be on my mind forever.
Again, forgive the briefness of it all...
And if you read this, gratz on me for taking that one step of making a post,
I made this post because I feel as if I need to say it, I don't know exactly... why. I just feel as if I trust you all enough, Even though anyone can wonder onto this site and read this, I don't care. They wont know me as a person.

You guys, on the other hand, most of you guys know me quite well. And please, take note that I'm writing this while crying and emotionally broken, so you know,
heh,
:oops:

I'm not sure what to say to help. I will say I'm glad you didn't decide to both crossdress and get transgender surgery. Those are extremely drastic steps.

I can't say I know what you are going through, since the sight of a woman's body sends electrical signals to my penis in which it then becomes erect, but, know THIS:

Team9000 always has your back. No matter what.

So you maybe will kill women and make suits out of them? Ew.........
But Im not trying to say your not stupid or bad..
Thanks for showing your expressions to us We'll try something to help you.

I really don't care who or what you are, and I think that should be the same everyone should feel about everyone. What ultimately matters is whether you're a good person, and who you love or what gender you want to be doesn't impact that one bit. Love Thy Neighbor, as someone famous once said.

Wait, how can you say, "Would you fuck me, I'd fuck me, I'd fuck me hard," if you're already singing "Goodbye Horses"? Don't tell me those words are in the lyrics.

yeah beesmeister while i haven't really talked/gotten to know you that well so far, the small amount i have has proven that you're a good 'ol chap and that's all that matters, whatever you might have going on for yourself there is your business and it's no-one's but your decision on how you should feel about it, stay strong your t9k brothers *and sisters have your back (more or less)

Awe, but cross-dressing is so much fun! I used to be quite heavy into cross-dressing when I was younger.

I don't really know you all that well, Beese. But your gender is certainly not going to change what I think of you. You're a fantastic person. And T9K is here for you.

Heh, don't be so down Beese! We're here for you! You're a fantastic person for the times I've been able to talk to you, and I would never think less of anyone for such reasons. As with everyone else here, I give you my full support! <3

Beese, whatever you decide, whoever you are, I will support and love you all the way. And if you ever need to talk about this, feel free to come to me or anyone else here. <3
What body you have does not reflect who you are, and you are a wonderful person, no matter what skin you're in.

Everyone here has your back, and I personally am happy to know you as a person. Just remember, its not what you are that makes you who you are. Everyone here knows and loves you for who you are, not just because you have a penis. Although that might influence some of the people's thoughts here

I don't care because I get an extra penis out of the deal either way.
That's because I look at the positives.
Always look on the briiiight side of life,
Do, do
Do do, do do, do do.

There have been times in my life where, on a serious note, I've wondered if I was a homosexual man stuck in a woman's body...

Beese, no need to cry, your a man. Not a woman. If you have a penis then you are a man. If you don't then you are a woman. I hope this helps. ;D

Back