• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Old T9K World Download?

xBlinkedx

Hello, I used to play on t9k around a year ago, when it had oxytown, minetopia, etc... I seem to remember there being a download link for the old world at some point, but I can't seem to find it now. I was wondering if a download of it still existed and if someone could link it to me if so. Thx.

Hello, I used to play on t9k around a year ago, when it had oxytown, minetopia, etc... I seem to remember there being a download link for the old world at some point, but I can't seem to find it now. I was wondering if a download of it still existed and if someone could link it to me if so. Thx.
long time no see other nether king

Thx :D

Ha, I can't believe you remember that xD Do you or anyone else we used to play with still play on the server?
mariolink xraptor thaprofessor (sometimes) Zakkon hawketeck and shooterty. I am doing lets plays now but i do check around t9k sometimes. message me sometime man

Will we get a download link for the 1.8.1 one that closed on 11/29/11? hat twas mah 1st world to play here, I kind of want ot see what has come of the house I lived in...

Back