• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Old T9K World Download?

Or an insanely large ocean.

Oh god no. DX

EDIT: We have enough ocean already. Just look at this! DX

T9k Survival.png

Will we get a download link for the 1.8.1 one that closed on 11/29/11? hat twas mah 1st world to play here, I kind of want ot see what has come of the house I lived in...

Sonic said a long time ago - on Mumble I think - something along the lines of "something happened to the map, when I loaded up the world there was nothing there". It was my first world too :(

I'm glad to have the 1.0 world back so I can see my.. no! My boring warehouse! My ugly animal research building! All those griefed buildings I always wanted to destroy myself! They're all gone! Damn you, Internet bullies!

It's probably another one of those things I'll never finish, but I'm thinking about fixing up the 1.0 world, at least the area near spawn that I was familiar with. Where else was there grief? It looked like there was a cuboid of water done in Arcata.

It's probably another one of those things I'll never finish, but I'm thinking about fixing up the 1.0 world, at least the area near spawn that I was familiar with. Where else was there grief? It looked like there was a cuboid of water done in Arcata.

You could check out the flooding of Cydonia to the east.

Back