Osu! Discussion Thread

Just downloaded this game... And I was so horribly confused at first. I caught on a bit and this actually seems pretty neat. I've never been that good at games rhythm though :eek:

Going to go ahead and revive this. I'm curious to see if anyone else is willing to play/download this, or someone already does, and didn't see this thread before it fell off the face of the Earth (front page).

I'm always willing to play, if any of you want to add me.

Kris19642

I played osu only because Kris forced me to. He does that to a lot of his friends. He simply bugs you until you listen. I have to agree, though, that it is a fun little game.

I've started playing this a little bit over the past couple days.
It's a good time waster, I probably have 200 hours into it.

It's very useful when you're busy and you want a break, and can't sit down for a 40 minute game.

One thing to note is: You'll get very bored, very fast if you do not play higher difficulty maps.

Okay, I'd like to organize a gamenight for this over the next couple of weeks.

So if you're interested, please respond or whatever, and download the game.

The only issue is that there's a maximum room size of 16 people, so we'd have to like plan out who's joining or something.

So this would likely be an unofficial game night, the reason I'm dropping it here is because I'd liek to see if there is a considerable amount if interest.

In other news, I've switched to graphics tablet Osu, and I can say I think I prefer it to mouse. The playstyle is different, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Also, try to make sure you play at least a little bit before the gamenight, as Osu is harder than Dark Souls and Guitar Hero combined. I'm not saying we'll do the Big Black or some other stupid map, but I think most of the maps we do will be about 2-2.5 stars.

Well, when is this going to be? I would like to join, depending on when it is. I am going to Spain 18th of July...

Back