Pax East 2013: Button Contest

And the winner is....

Wooty! With a runner up of Rev80. We will be printing the set of three buttons. We will be doing one large batch, then many of the people who are coming to pax will be handing them out throughout the show. If you are interested in purchasing a large quantity (more than 15) please contact me in the next few days. There some made available in smaller quantities after pax, so it will be first come first served. More order details will be available when the time comes...

Congrats to our winners!

Last night we ordered a total of one thousand nine hundred and fifty buttons. I'm absolutely blown away by the response to this. Thank you everyone that participated. Now the only challenge is going to be lugging forty pounds of buttons to pax... Looks like I need to find an extra suitcase. Haha.

For those of you who missed the bulk round of buttons... Fret not. One hundred and fifty buttons will be set aside for sales to those not in attendance... They will be available sometime after pax. I've got a nifty idea for an event... Its definitely going to be charity related, so stay tuned.

What I'm going to do when I get the buttons:

scrooge-mcduck-make-it-rain.jpg

Back