PAX East 2013 - Discussion

I am conscious and currently bidding on a badge with auction time ending in less than two hours, wish me luck!

Did you win? :eek:
nope, still waiting for one timing out in less than 30 mins at 125, another in less than an hour at 110. :( next set of tickets at a decent starting price don't time out until 16 hours from nao. ending in 10 minutes, very reasonable price. WISH ME MUCH LUCK ;( fml, SOMEONE JUMPED THE BID AND THE F***ING CONFIRMATION BUTTON SCREWED UP MY BID.

nabb'd a 3-day for 132.50 just now. no more raging blades of fury hoorraay!

/e'rydayi'mshufflin'

PaxConf.jpg

As Bracabrad discussed in mumble, it is going to be extremely cold: http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=boston,+ma

If you didn't order a hoody, you best bring one, and plenty of long sleeve shirts to wear under your Team9000 shirt.

I live in Boston. Do not let the fact that wednesday is the first day of spring fool you. We are getting 6 inches of snow tomorrow and it is still in the 30s every day. Pack for lows in the 30s and highs in the upper 40s. Also, be aware that Boston is the windiest city in the US. For that reason, wind chill makes the temperature feel about 6-8 degrees colder on any given day than the actual posted temperature. I suggest bringing a scarf or you will get cold walking around.

Back