PAX East: Who is DEFINITELY going?

Why doesn't meezy post on the forums? I miss meezy... I mention this because it says she's going. I might mention i'm not going. Because it's rather far and I can't get out of class like you pros :eek:

Since PAX is during my spring break, I feel obligated to go but I need to figure out a way to explain this to my parents. (And avoid paying way too much for one way flights)

Also,

Depart: SALT LAKE CITY UT TO BOSTON MA ( Travel Time: 7 hrs 55 mins )
Date Flight Flight Information

&nbsp Fri Mar 11 3600 Depart SALT LAKE CITY UT (SLC) at 07:25 AM
Arrive in DENVER CO (DEN) at 09:00 AM
&nbsp Fri Mar 11 2321 Change planes in DENVER CO (DEN) at 11:15 AM
Arrive in BOSTON MA (BOS) at 5:20 PM
Return: BOSTON MA TO SALT LAKE CITY UT ( Travel Time: 6 hrs 50 mins )
Date Flight Flight Information

&nbsp Sun Mar 13 2988 Depart BOSTON MA (BOS) at 6:10 PM
Stops in DENVER CO (DEN)
Arrive in SALT LAKE CITY UT (SLC) at 11:00 PM

So as of now I am still going by car from State College, PA BUT I have to find a job by next month or else I cannot afford to go. Hopefully it all works out though :(

So as of now I am still going by car from State College, PA BUT I have to find a job by next month or else I cannot afford to go. Hopefully it all works out though :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Wally you HAVE to go! You're the MAIN person I wanna see! Don't make me go over there, throw you over my shoulder and carry your ass to Boston. Because I'll do it!!!

I'm so fricken pumped about PAX. I might have to bring glow sticks so that way we can throw light switch raves.

oh hai, havent been around here or jtv in like forever, but i will be going to pax east.

going to try and get a room in the same hotel otherwise will try and find people at the event.

Back