• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Petition for Armory world :D

Should there be an armory world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Casey said:
Once finished with a zone, you guys can decide as a group what the next theme should be as if we get enough people and the idea I'd reasonable we will make that theme.

Wait a sec... we have to finish off a zone :confused:

Guys, which Zone is closest to completion?!? :p

Ok let me start off by saying that this is a decent idea but let me clear some stuff up first. The spleef world is a no because you don't need a whole world for spleef just an arena that you can build. The idea for a builder world is just plain stupid because there are already builder worlds. I don't know what you guys don't understand about the zones, but they are your worlds. The idea is for your guys to build to the theme since your are now high enough rank to be trusted. Once finished with a zone, you guys can decide as a group what the next theme should be as if we get enough people and the idea I'd reasonable we will make that theme. So here is what i suggest, if you guys really want an armory, I don't see why the next zone can't be that. Let me know if you have any questions.

^^^^this^^^^

My thompson, got the idea from oozinators TMP :)
I would love to have an armory world and i would build in it all the time.

screenshot_20110801120811.png

screenshot_20110801120817.png

Well, this is a pretty guwd idea. I've never actually build a weapon build, but heck it can't be that hard.

Another idea.. maybe we could build little battlefield replications. Maybe expand to, say, battleships and fight jets? I'm kinda itching to make a tank battle.

Hey guys, I have moar pics to sweeten the pot:

- H&K G3 with suppressor and scope.
- A Claymore mine that I have dubbed, "The Ban-more".

I used "BAN" instead of the usual warning because there was no way I was going to fit "FRONT TOWARD ENEMY" in such a small build. I kinda like it though.

Both builds are in Cool54.

Warning: Ban-more mines should only be placed around builds that are susceptible to grief. Do not use around AFK boxes.

I also built an RPD machine gun and the Ray Gun from COD : BO earlier in Cool53. These can be seen in "My Builds in T9K Classic" link in my sig.

Enjoy guys!

Attachments

• supg3scoped.jpg
    supg3scoped.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 127
  • banmore2.jpg
    banmore2.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 143
  • banmore1.jpg
    banmore1.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 165
I like this idea, I've seen a few cool gun/vehicle builds around the worlds, and I think the premise of an "Armory" world leaves enough space for any type of military or combat style builds (like fighter jets, tanks, guns, explosives, ect.)

Hello everyone, if you havent seen it yet, I have a thread called Zone12 ideas. The idea for Zone12 is none other than an armory, so soon I will be creating a petition for Zone12 to be armory themed. BTW, ASSASS1N, I will say that you had the original idea, that would be mean of me to take credit for it :p

Back