• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Pics of the Regulars as Kirbies!

6vaYArx.png

This turned out better than I expected

Cripes! Take all of the females whydontcha?
Well, if you wanna talk about taking all the females, you should speak with Pixiel. I think she's married every female Team9000 member aside from SpaceVixen (who is on her list, unless she already tied the knot [to all the other knots]).

Well, if you wanna talk about taking all the females, you should speak with Pixiel. I think she's married every female Team9000 member aside from SpaceVixen (who is on her list, unless she already tied the knot [to all the other knots]).

She has also married a walrus.

Hehe, sorry bout that. Okami is one of my favorite games so I couldn't think of the fact that Amaterasu is the sun goddess of Japan. XD
Also sorry there hasn't been anything from me, I've been in class up until now and I've got a shit ton to get done before Thursday :(

Haha no prob brahski; get what you need to get done and remember, there's no rush from any of us.

I can wait for the coloured version of my kirby lol XP <3

Hehe, sorry bout that. Okami is one of my favorite games so I couldn't think of the fact that Amaterasu is the sun goddess of Japan. XD
Also sorry there hasn't been anything from me, I've been in class up until now and I've got a shit ton to get done before Thursday :(
Take your time. :p I'm sure people would prefer to wait until you have to time to work on them so they look amazing, rather than having them rushed and lacking something. <3

*raises paw* I'm also willing to do some avatars for you guys. Mine won't be as beautiful/as high quality as hers, but I can still try!

oh god all of my yes. you an avi. i will follow you both/love you all for eternity. Now all i need is a design i'd like done.......hm.....

Back