• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Please Remove Colors

Highrise

I and several other members are annoyed by the abuse of colors. Some users will write colorful strands of text in caps that lead to additional color spamming. If possible, could mods "color-mute" users?

Thread #746278.. One day Woot will listen.
20111229175409.png

20111229175554.png

20111229175646.png

20111229175714.png

20111229175744.png

20111229175759.png

20111229175823.png

Kagato.... Colors - because kids aren't attention deficit enough

I agree that it would be nice if something was done to stop or at least limit the color spam.

I wouldn't care if colors were completely removed. Seems like they are mostly used for spamming these days anyways.

But maybe instead of taking them away completely their use could be limited somehow. Maybe could make
it where only long time members can use them like with a rank between guest and admin or something?
Or maybe color rights could be obtained in a similar way to lava/water priveldges?
Perhaps it could be set up so that anyone can use colors but there could be a way to specifically disable colors for people who abuse them?
Or maybe something else?

Regardless of what is done color spam is getting old and would be nice if something were done about it. If not then owell I will just ignore chat lol.

-My 2 cents

Agreed, color text have not had a 'practical' use in this game.

However I'll make a deal with Sonic, if he like's them that much, I'll let them stay..

.....Provided he enables the 'ignore' feature.

@RSMV There is difference about using right channel for right thing and spamming colors.
In other words, shut up if you have no idea what you are talking about. Dragonretard.
PatrickyB & Lava+Screenie.png

@RSMV There is difference about using right channel for right thing and spamming colors.
In other words, shut up if you have no idea what you are talking about. Dragonretard.

View attachment 82577

@MasterBuffallo
Oh yeah, i did shout at you for using colors ? Try re-reading this, it can refresh your very short memory.
https://www.team9000.net/threads/masterbuffalo97.15525/
How the fuck was I spamming colors? There were like 5 other kids spamming them and I don't see how you have any bit of right to insult me or say I used something that wasn't allowed them call me out for it.

Now please, shut your mouth and stop thinking you have any more right of authority over me.

Pftt, dragonretard, if you wanna go there I fucking will, I don't see what the fuck you have against me but you obviously are pissed off and got your panties in a not about some random shit.

YOU told ME i am spamming colors and slapped me with a paper if you dont remember. There were no kids spamming colors, just me replying to some question about money transfer in help channel. Get your shit right.

And yes, i have every right to slap you and insult you, as you brought that level.

YOU told ME i am spamming colors and slapped me with a paper if you dont remember. There were no kids spamming colors, just me replying to some question about money transfer in help channel. Get your shit right.

And yes, i have every right to slap you and insult you, as you brought that level.
You took that seriously? Sarcasm, Y U NO carry on in text.

Whatever, I was messing around, PLEASE learn to take a joke, or perhaps find the funny side to a/this situation.

Back