Pokemon Avatars?

Kitty_Bojingles

I'M NOT DOING ANYMORE OF THESE YOU GUYS

IT'S ALL OGRE NOW.

136605015951.jpg

Blame Chiba. It was all Chiba, the whole time. If it makes you feel any better, he is presently working on the Johto Dex.

But really, I don't mean to intimidate you or scare you away from actually doing this, I think it's a great idea (this and the Kirby one). That list can be more used as a tool for people who want to make requests, and for you if there is a special someone you would like to draw like one of your French Pokemon.

MissingNo, because that is me in the list. Also because....well, I think it's going to be a challenge for you to make a blocky, randomly-coloured glitch look anything like the Holy Obsidian Man.

Too bad Chiba never updated that list, would've been nice to see some people as like, cyndaquil or treeko or flygon, etc..

Anyway, can i haz Blaziken wearing a blue and black striped hoodie while he wears headphones? :3

Espeon = Win.
<-- Something like a Black Espeon with Orange Eyes, Orange ear interior, and an orange psy-jewel on forhead thingy.
Should be simple enough. :L

though a Magikarp would be more appropiate at the moment (i wonder why..)
i still stick to the old T9k pokedex, Seel ftw!

eUe; holy crap suddenly all of these people.

Just a forewarning, you don't have to go off of Chiba's list ><;;!

There are two people who have properly given be a description of what they want so I will be starting on them.

Back