Poll: Australia or Canada?

amaterasu

So, I've been asking people around me this same question. I just want to know your opinion.

Which is better,
Australia or Canada?

Not sure, but here's a propaganda poster for those supporting Canada.
R1Q4B.jpg

Canada is cool, has nice tasting ham
Australia is cool, Mcfar, Beese, Vorsprung, RedBox, other awesome people live there, and has kangaroos
My choice? Australia

Australia of course, our army is superior to Canadas. You may bring your Moose and your maple leaves but we shall bring forth the Koalas and Kangaroos of the great plains of Gulaberah, experienced in the traditional arts of Aboriginal Warfare.

Although, our Politicians are a group that can only be classified as "A Collosal Pile of Horse Shit".

Australia of course, our army is superior to Canadas. You may bring your Moose and your maple leaves but we shall bring forth the Koalas and Kangaroos of the great plains of Gulaberah, experienced in the traditional arts of Aboriginal Warfare.

Although, our Politicians are a group that can only be classified as "A Collosal Pile of Horse Shit".
Polar Bear Shamans and Black Bear Cavalry, Armoured Moose, Robot Beaver Drones....

iL3Hp.jpg

633504767147376904-bear-cavalry.jpg

recycled-steel-sculpture20_pafBJ_24429.jpg

RISE.jpg

Bring it on.

Australia has Drop Bears, creatures able to be air dropped onto key military leaders if war was to break out.

But in all seriousness, all things considered Australia and Canada are like, best buds or something.

I call for Australia and Canada to come together as one awesome calm, relaxed nation!

(But if you really want me to choose, my answer is always going to be Australia because we have so much awesome!)

I want to say Australia because of kangaroo boxing, but being Minnesotan I feel like I have to say Canada.

Niqqas, this is a stupid question,

We all know that Latvia is king.

No but really 'Straya all the way, because we're not a tumor attached to 'Murica's pimply head

Back